[Trick] Full Buff on TvT

nedox1

hey,

I've found some funny bug on TvT events.

Maybe it isnt so pro but it can help if u wanna full buff ;D

Go for TvT on WC with gatechant - while you will be there make an dualbox and log on him - only for that he will be disconnected ( After TvT he won't be teleported to town). After TvT log in on WC and summ there ur buffers :D - hide them and w8 for next TvT Buff urself and go own :D

Working on:

- L2 Toxic

- Lineage 2 Emerland Interlude

i'm Checking another servers ;d

hm... smart but.... there is one problem...

Partisipated players when they are on Tvt cannot target someone who isen't on tvt...(i think i'm right with that)

2nd there are is second way....bring your dancer/song .... near the tvt area/zone and when the tvt starts you can make the /invite(space)"name" coz target cannot be taked with mouse :D or /target .... so ...  then make dances and songs.... and here you are .... :D

P.S tested Many many times and it worked for me......

so... what do you think.. if any one else want to try my way of this trick just ...."DO IT" ;)

hm... smart but.... there is one problem...

Partisipated players when they are on Tvt cannot target someone who isen't on tvt...(i think i'm right with that)

2nd there are is second way....bring your dancer/song .... near the tvt area/zone and when the tvt starts you can make the /invite(space)"name" coz target cannot be taked with mouse :D or /target .... so ...  then make dances and songs.... and here you are .... :D

P.S tested Many many times and it worked for me......

so... what do you think.. if any one else want to try my way of this trick just ...."DO IT" ;)

But there could be problem if The TvT is on Frintezza room coz it will take some time to get there ;d