[Trick/Bug] C4 Priest of Dawn Teleport

nedox1

hey,

I didnt saw it on forum so i post it here :)

Let's make an example :

U need to tele to beast farm - From Rune to spoil some recs. U dont wanna walk there coz it's quite long distance - and u cant join 7 signs.

But lets do this!

Make on F1 Attack icon -> go to GK and talk with him. You'll see the " I wanna to teleport","Teleport for Noblesse" etc - Dont Click on any option. -> Run with this to Priest of dawn -> dont click on him - write /target Priest Of dawn and go to him as nearest as possible -> Click on F1 and then click on talking icon with Priest ( u should do it quite fast).

And then whats happened? U can tele by Priest of dawn w/o joining 7s! :D REMEMBER THAT U NEED AA FOR TELEPORT.

Working on 99% servers - all chronicles.

:D

Coz in later chronicles Priest of dawn has got teleport only for Catas.

Or i can understand ur post in 2 ways : second way is that that some ppl are still playing on C4 ;) There are quite many low rate server c4

Can u make a video? :P

what can't u undestand,lol it's so obvious

just open GK teleport window,then go near a priest of dawn,press /target priest of dawn and then attack

and opens a new window with Priest of dawn's teleports

doesn't work , tried it right now  on epilogue , dunno about c4 , dunno about 'r server ,its protection and geodata .

it worked only in C4 L2Off servers lawl