[Anouncement]Dota + Valve ULTI EXPERIENCE

The only thing I like in dota is pwning greek noobs in garena with jahrakal/troll warlord xD

ofc that

and donot judge dota by Garena gameplay level

go at 'private leagues' in Bnet with custom hostbot and see ur level..

im not talking about LOL? cant u read.

im talking about HON dota is old boring and really classic . Most of the dota players are leaving and going to hon. Wanna know the why? beacuse its a new inviroment not the same shit dota has for 10 years now. plus hon can improve so much cause its in a platform itself not a map in another game.

Gimme a break, only Garena has more people that HoN could even hope for.

HoN was cool, cannot say it wasn't , but there are heroes who are way too overpowered, heroes that can destroy a team solo like Zephyr.

I played HoN myself, but I went back to Dota.

btw what I said still counts for HoN too.

Valve > S2

Gimme a break, only Garena has more people that HoN could even hope for.

HoN was cool, cannot say it wasn't , but there are heroes who are way too overpowered, heroes that can destroy a team solo like Zephyr.

I played HoN myself, but I went back to Dota.

btw what I said still counts for HoN too.

Valve > S2

Nah, you've seen Valve only on FPS games(i think xD) and not in some Dota-like platforms/clients.

S2 guys did a great job and made some great money =D

Nah, you've seen Valve only on FPS games(i think xD) and not in some Dota-like platforms/clients.

Well we have Icefrog for the "dota-like" development and his source code mate. Besides, Valve is a big company, and through steam they have influence on many other companies (e.g. 2K games : Civillization saga)

I don't really think that they'll have any problem finding developpers capable of creating a strategy game.

Well we have Icefrog for the "dota-like" development and his source code mate. Besides, Valve is a big company, and through steam they have influence on many other companies (e.g. 2K games : Civillization saga)

I don't really think that they'll have any problem finding developpers capable of creating a strategy game.

indeed

Firstly,have in mind that LoL was awarded the best game in its section...better than HoN & DotA in 2009.

Secondly,have in mind that Valve HAD NEVER developed a game like this,but it's developers can make a great masterpiece because they are experienced.

For the end,recreating DotA in another client is kind of HARD,they need to recode Wc3 engine and improve it to be the same for dotA lovers,otherwise it will be a game like HoN & LoL.

Firstly,have in mind that LoL was awarded the best game in its section...better than HoN & DotA in 2009.

Secondly,have in mind that Valve HAD NEVER developed a game like this,but it's developers can make a great masterpiece because they are experienced.

For the end,recreating DotA in another client is kind of HARD,they need to recode Wc3 engine and improve it to be the same for dotA lovers,otherwise it will be a game like HoN & LoL.

i agree with the last thing

they got nothing special lol.

23 euro for each player isn't much seriously. That should sony say that they release a game of 50 euro and it sells x5 times more than hon.

and about the answers above this imo covers everything

As everyone agrees with my last appointment* what we will do?

recodind Wc3 engine and improving it requires more than 1 year work and they had just acquired DOTA Trademark....

So,there will be a game like Hon & Lol named "DotA" which will have another gamestyle..

I wanna see the conclusion of this story.

Everything is messed up

*=