[L2R]L2 Epic Wars D.elves vs Elves BETA/still fixing

FDB

Server needs some serious fixing.

Skills dont work, buffs are missing,theres a no arrow or smth appearing while attacking which actually prevents u from using skills,too many zones, S graders against B graders >.>. Theres like 3 S graders on d.elf , archers +12 S bows and gear against B graders rofl.

Are y serious? Skill dont work? Enemy cant be killed? OMG Kidding me? S Grade throught craft area = 50 pvp to acces and 1 hour you got all gear + blessed scrolls that is 100% ok now i answer y?

Are y serious? Skill dont work? Enemy cant be killed? OMG Kidding me? S Grade throught craft area = 50 pvp to acces and 1 hour you got all gear + blessed scrolls that is 100% ok now i answer y?

How are u supposed to get 50 pvps while they're on S full enchantable? Theres skills that dont work, buffs missing.

No wonder every1 bots.

I never said they're undefeatable lol. U actually need 2-3 B to kill an S since he can kite etc. Most B's got +0 gear while S got +12 k.

We decided to put some of the other buffs since the server was unbalanced.Its our decision that buffs are "mising".

Thanks,

Rain & FDB

So u removed ww to balance it? >.>

btw remove some zones.