What's your opinion about Lineage2 The Kamael?

no, shmeq ur interlude is bugged bcoz kamael is heavier ;D Btw I really enjoyed the kamael new interface, it seems very cool the innovation they did....l2 beated wow already but it is improving even more, also wow already is making new addon after the burning crusade to match lineage 2 hehehe, keep going ncsoft

I don't see anything really new with the race. I just subbed one on retail and use the same botting profiles that i also used for daggers/archers - of course with changed skill names. It just takes a little longer to bot duos since heals only have 50% effiency.

Imo it would have been a better idea to spend the time they spent on the new race which is mostly like the old ones to balance the game a little more

First of all i hate the horrid interface! It's so UNLIKE lineage 2 it's too soft and people will get tired of it with those curves and wings and stuff...new race....well it was about time i mean sure some might protest against omfg how come you add this race blabla now i can't make my char kamael while new people can blabla like fans of WoW detested the Blood Elves but i think it's a nice change...hey kamael aren't overpowered and there are plenty of disadvantages to being kamael like the passive that decreases your heal a lot and the fact that all of your good skills need souls....(bah im only pissed at their ultimate form which looks awsome like mini-baium :) )

And of course the addition of new skills and small changes new territories new weapons armors which is standart for every large scale update that lineage 2 creators do :)

First of all i hate the horrid interface! It's so UNLIKE lineage 2 it's too soft and people will get tired of it with those curves and wings and stuff...new race....well it was about time i mean sure some might protest against omfg how come you add this race blabla now i can't make my char kamael while new people can blabla like fans of WoW detested the Blood Elves but i think it's a nice change...hey kamael aren't overpowered and there are plenty of disadvantages to being kamael like the passive that decreases your heal a lot and the fact that all of your good skills need souls....(bah im only pissed at their ultimate form which looks awsome like mini-baium :) )

And of course the addition of new skills and small changes new territories new weapons armors which is standart for every large scale update that lineage 2 creators do :)

well Kamael are really balanced compared to all other races..and now dwarfs are raised (2nd non magic race) Imo the interface is good for a begginer also the way skill lists are made is really helpfull.

buffs here ..dmg there.. togle elsewhere etc..

as for the Ulti form well its awasome but also all other can transform once they learn the needed skills :)

Imo its a VERY good update for Lineage II which  i think needed a refresh now :)

LIneage is years before WOW if someone took things from the game is WOW and not LIneage!!

LINEAGE is LEADER of RPGs!!! The most popular and good game! U cant say for WoW when u talk for L2!!! OMG!!11

I DONT WANNA HEAR BULLSH1T. LINEAGE STARTED MUCH BEFORE WOW AND MANY THINGS IN WOW ARE FROM LINEAGE . BLIZZARD JUST DOESNT SAY IT.

LINEAGE > WOW

your damn right... i saw l2 i saw wow l2>>> wow