Ancient Greek

Cherub

first is written in Hebrew

second in greek

third in latin  (at byzantine when was under roman empire rule)

The Book of Revelation was first written in Greek by John in the Greek island named Pathmos. Like it or not.

Also Ancient Greek is a much better language to read the Bible than Hebrew. Because it's a wise language and it looks like a direct speech of God to the reader to me.

Lol are you sure about that O_o ?

Omg ancient Greek is hard a lot to understand >.>

Yes I know thats why I like them. They are even harder than Chinise and Hebrew. I mean in Scotland if someone doesnt understand what someone else says he says "Are you speaking Greek?"...

Yes I know thats why I like them. They are even harder than Chinise and Hebrew. I mean in Scotland if someone doesnt understand what someone else says he says "Are you speaking Greek?"...

lol are you from Scotland O_o ?

I like a band called Dionysus from Glasgow/Scotland :)

In Poland if someone doesnt understand what u saying ... They ask if u blame them and want to kick ur ass for real! xD

lol are you from Scotland O_o ?

I like a band called Dionysus from Glasgow/Scotland :)

I don't know them I have not lived too much in Scotland. Sorry for saying this but I'm drunk again:

I know Scotland is not a country with a big history like Greece but there is one thing I'm proud for being Scottish: Scottish people are real white! Modern Greeks are not all white since they were conquered by Turkey for 400 years....

Really sorry for saying this dont flame me I just said what I believe. I didnt blame another race I just said I like my country. BTW I repeat I really love Greece but It's a fact that they were conquered for 400 years and thats not so good...

but I'm drunk again:

I know Scotland is not a country with a big history like Greece but there is one thing I'm proud for being Scottish: Scottish people are real white! Modern Greeks are not all white since they were conquered by Turkey for 400 years....

Well if u say I say also :) Im not drunk but i like to convo with u (troll) :)

Im proud of being Polish and Live here :) Because there was a lot things in history that I must be proud! We save Europe from comunism and we never surrender ! Fight for Glory and honor (Like Spartans :)) Actually Polish is funny and politicans are assholes ... That's why Lot PPL leave Poland and go to GB, US and other countries for WORK! :)

Anyway im still proud and i hope there will be in future politican that's help other PPL and care for NATIONAL not onlt own pocket ...

HERE I remind u guys song made by Swedish band (SABATON)

40-1

Poland is great! They are white too! I love Poland too but sorry we cant compare them with one of the three most ancient cultures of this world... Greece....

Look what I found:

The only thing I understand from this song is the entrance (He says "A song for Macedonia" and "Against Scopjans and Bulgarians" and "Against politicans" and "Macedonia is Greek")

Poland is great! They are white too! I love Poland too but sorry we cant compare them with one of the three most ancient cultures of this world... Greece....

Look what I found:

The only thing I understand from this song is the entrance (He says "A song for Macedonia" and "Against Scopjans and Bulgarians" and "Against politicans" and "Macedonia is Greek")

Yeah Poland is great :) Who care if PL cant compare with GR :) ANyway i cant watch this song ... ;) its not available

Look what I found:

Fuck fasicm.