For Intrepid

Cherub

i love that you guys are sooooo failed with that :D

especially you maprex because i love every country except greece and i can state you reasons but i dont think you are mature enough to understand such things.

also i am not racist actually im a Caucasian type man im not totally white so that would a missunderstand if i would be racist that way also about me hating greece is equal to racism i have 1 thing to say

Who would not hate a country which live from our money and the citizens of it have 1000€+ in every month while other country who actually greece live from are poor and many ppl close to die in hunger and all of this because of the greek ppl who love to cry for more while they alredy have much more than they deserve so what are we exactly talking about?

you are not greek so you will never understand

p.s you think all greeks are like the guys in mxc?who is the failed now?

you are not greek so you will never understand

p.s you think all greeks are like the guys in mxc?who is the failed now?

who talk about the mxc kids i stated these reasons about greek ppl generally not even mentioned mxc...mxc is another thing since most greek user is under 15

who talk about the mxc kids i stated these reasons about greek ppl generally not even mentioned mxc...mxc is another thing since most greek user is under 15

and why are u reffering to all greeks with the kiddos below 15 ?

You are still a racist. with or without reasons to do so... you are still a racist.

i love that you guys are sooooo failed with that :D

especially you maprex because i love every country except greece and i can state you reasons but i dont think you are mature enough to understand such things.

also i am not racist actually im a Caucasian type man im not totally white so that would a missunderstand if i would be racist that way also about me hating greece is equal to racism i have 1 thing to say

Who would not hate a country which live from our money and the citizens of it have 1000€+ in every month while other country who actually greece live from are poor and many ppl close to die in hunger and all of this because of the greek ppl who love to cry for more while they alredy have much more than they deserve so what are we exactly talking about?

/πάρτα

and why are u reffering to all greeks with the kiddos below 15 ?

you see exactly thats the greek stupidity i talked about learn to understand what i write "every greek USER..."

You are still a racist. with or without reasons to do so... you are still a racist.

and you still fail in understand what racism is

True, there are 4 types of races: Caucasian, Mongoloid, australoid and negroid.

There's also a greek phrase considered as flame "Μόγκολο" and it comes from Mongoloid ppl

=)

So you are proud that you are adult and you still play games? Can i make a question? What is the level of the IQ people in Hungary? Under zero?

I am totally sure for this.

you see exactly thats the greek stupidity i talked about learn to understand what i write "every greek USER..."

before you were crying about greek ppl getting like 1000 euros per month,most of us get more =)

why? because we can

So you are proud that you are adult and you still play games? Can i make a question? What is the level of the IQ people in Hungary? Under zero?

I am totally sure for this.

who said i play i make actually 4-500€ / month from this game so i dont get your point :)

Nop you are the retard one who cannot understand. you know it is proven that retards try to call other people retards just because they have a problem with this word for they know it actually fits to them.

before you were crying about greek ppl getting like 1000 euros per month,most of us get more =)

why? because we can

because the government lied about the deposit of greece you have now euro while you should not have and now because of the extreme greek stupidity your economy is ruined greece is close to say we can swim in deposits but since greece have the euro as main currency other country in the eu need to give money to greece which you spend proudly