For Intrepid

Cherub

ED lock it, and is kinda true what cherub says, warn intrepid. Im friend with him but he would tell all romanians are retarded or Romania should be destroyed or something like this i would ban him with no doubts.

As i said, moron people exists everywhere.

Nop you are the retard one who cannot understand. you know it is proven that retards try to call other people retards just because they have a problem with this word for they know it actually fits to them.

so when WE not only me but lots of ppl called you racist when you said white power...we were all wrong and we are all racist?i dont get your logic sorry

ED lock it, and is kinda true what cherub says, warn intrepid. Im friend with him but he would tell all romanians are retarded or Romania should be destroyed or something like this i would ban him with no doubts.

but i dont say it because romania actually really smart if you check the law and economy compared to what they can have you see thats the difference...

No ma friend. Ban is the better solution. Why banned assassina and didnt warn him? Ban him. I dont care if he is old member or no, if he has friends here or no, i want justice and to face all the same.

because the government lied about the deposit of greece you have now euro while you should not have and now because of the extreme greek stupidity your economy is ruined greece is close to say we can swim in deposits but since greece have the euro as main currency other country in the eu need to give money to greece which you spend proudly

why? because we can

ill tell you what,no matter what happens to greece there will be no problem,cause greek ppl know how to live and have fun

I am greek and is a shame..Greece is the worst country with the most dumpest girl much whores and 96% stupidy of all people

Intrepid take a look here. One more retarded greek. This doesnt mean that we are all. omg. And dont tell me that in Hungrary every1 is clever.

so when WE not only me but lots of ppl called you racist when you said white power...we were all wrong and we are all racist?i dont get your logic sorry

You are not racist because you called me a racist for the "white power" i said. you are a racist because you are against Greek people though you think you have reasons to do so. And racist is not synonym with retard...

No ma friend. Ban is the better solution. Why banned assassina and didnt warn him? Ban him. I dont care if he is old member or no, if he has friends here or no, i want justice and to face all the same.

ill tell you what,no matter what happens to greece there will be no problem,cause greek ppl know how to live and have fun

Thats really really really truth. Even the problems we have we know to live. If this was happened to your country then you would have war right now.

Old member? with Assassina's account i was registed in 2008 in here so in fact maybe i am a member here more time than he is...

I am greek and is a shame..Greece is the worst country with the most dumpest girl much whores and 96% stupidy of all people

So your point is that you hate being a greek because you are trying to get laid and you can't?

facepalm.jpg

Multiple facepalm