Ban...

Cherub

I dont want to get it as a joke, so why no1 bans him? Mr. GrisoM i want some excutions. Why dont you ban him about his racism?

please google it and read the meaning of racism :)

i say pure facts just look around here 70% of the greek users min are retarded and i dont said something that nobody knows guess why gr spam topic always closed...

Because he bans only the racist against niggers...

I dont care if he bans only racists against niggers, yellow people, white people, pink people or w/e but i want to ban him because he said something about my country that is really racist.

please google it and read the meaning of racism :)

i say pure facts just look around here 70% of the greek users min are retarded and i dont said something that nobody knows guess why gr spam topic always closed...

The only retarded greek that i know is coyote Q_Q.

I dont care if he bans only racists against niggers, yellow people, white people, pink people or w/e but i want to ban him because he said something about my country that is really racist.

sorry to say the truth or no i dont say sorry for say the truth :D

Please dont lock this topic yet... i want to show one more thing...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D well listen now, your topic will be locked. Then you will go mad and make one more, PM Maxtor who doesnt care and wont even answer. The new topic will be locked also ( you might get de-karmaed as well )  and luckily you wont be banned at the end.