Ban...

Cherub

I want to know why i was banned and why my topic locked. I wont say something bad to grisom for banning me i just wanna know the reason which should be described in the "ban reason" but it wasnt. Coyote asked for the reason too but he got no answer i think.

also i want to know why was my topic locked. i was punished for not following your ... ideas. my topic why was locked? i dont see myself breaking any rule inside this topic and since im back it should be unlocked.

your ban reason is being a racist, or you dont remember what you wrote about black people?

also you flammed other users.

about your server, idk, i didnt locked your thread.

your ban reason is being a racist, or you dont remember what you wrote about black people?

also you flammed other users.

about your server, idk, i didnt locked your thread.

Others flamed me too... and someone just flamed me in this topic as well. why dont you punish them too?

Others flamed me too... and someone just flamed me in this topic as well. why dont you punish them too?

are u Nosfekain in english version?

@Interpid:Retarted ppl are not only from GR

you are banned because you are a:

and yes retardness in europe comes from greece xD

I forgot racism = retardness... but i dont give a fυck about your hypocrite and atheistic beliefs anymore. though i really think i was treated unfairly again since i was banned just because i dont follow your ideas. i didnt flame races in my last posts... seketh insulted my religion though...