[POLL] Which type of enchant

Which type of enchant rate you prefer?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of enchant rate you prefer?

• Normal
    • Stage based
    • Level based

hmmm strange i thought stage based will win because normal is booring and level is based is the worst from a player view

why it sucks?

let me explain to you :P it sucks because We will end up in a 50 or something similar enchant that isnt so bad for a person that like low enchant success but i hate low success :)

let me explain to you :P it sucks because We will end up in a 50 or something similar enchant that isnt so bad for a person that like low enchant success but i hate low success :)

but in different grades let me explain how i see the stage based way

you have increased max for each grade hence in my case S84 has the highest enchant max BUT the lowest chance so

lets say with the normal one you have everyone on high enchant with S84 the same goes for level based everyone use the same grade just on different level or on max BUT with stage based lets say you are a mage what would you prefer DC robe with eg +14 with 80% rate or S84 with +20 on max and 71% success rate

point is its easier to enchant to max an A grade robe than an S84 grade robe so you become someone even in A grade in a pvp situation and correct me if im wrong but if you are able to win pvps against players with higher grades hence who farm more than we talk about real pvp even tho higher grade helps you more in other stuff

but in different grades let me explain how i see the stage based way

you have increased max for each grade hence in my case S84 has the highest enchant max BUT the lowest chance so

lets say with the normal one you have everyone on high enchant with S84 the same goes for level based everyone use the same grade just on different level or on max BUT with stage based lets say you are a mage what would you prefer DC robe with eg +14 with 80% rate or S84 with +20 on max and 71% success rate

point is its easier to enchant to max an A grade robe than an S84 grade robe so you become someone even in A grade in a pvp situation and correct me if im wrong but if you are able to win pvps against players with higher grades hence who farm more than we talk about real pvp even tho higher grade helps you more in other stuff

so for balance purposes....

btw a mage with s84 will pown a mage with A for sure xD even if he has +20

so for balance purposes....

btw a mage with s84 will pown a mage with A for sure xD even if he has +20

but have more chance than lets say with a normal or level based system much more

indeed but dont fack up the enchants in S84 :D

btw are you currently working on a project?

no for me its like this

1st make a good plan(weeks months sometimes)

2nd collect the money

3rd do the server

im in phase 1 :D

no for me its like this

1st make a good plan(weeks months sometimes)

2nd collect the money

3rd do the server

im in phase 1 :D

Bad for us :P

Edit: What about l2azaria xD

Bad for us :P

Edit: What about l2azaria xD

i renamed it to l2avarice and started to make new plans thats why i asking stuff :D

i renamed it to l2avarice and started to make new plans thats why i asking stuff :D

Gl with your project if you need help pm me :) (I mean balance and ingame issues because I suck on L2J) :D

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY! DONT GET FOOLED! Intrepid is working on a server and he's asking players what they prefer so he will get the biggest server out there and lots of money. GOTTCHA bastard!

:D

Level based seems best to me