[L2J] L2Abnormal - A New Era (300x) Server OPENED Today, 18/8/2010 ! Have fun :)

MKB

is just another fail server. had over 200 ppl online, now community droped to 40 - 50 at rush hours.

server got a crash and ppl suddenly lost his gear over night from inv and wh too. newbie staff team , newbie kids , server was made for money, but they failed already.

is a waste of time to play here. u can't get the gear that donators get, soul hounds hit 2k+ tanks in UD , "but thats normal" :))

server is officialy dead.

admin doesnt login even on forum, gms the same.. it was obvios that it will die soon. only a sick mind could make a server like that (no offense)

o.o

just like every other greek server

BIG advertisment

poor gm team(0 knowledge)

removal of bad comments everywhere(like in here-in their forums-everywhere)

Crazy donations

and fail after some time

now wait for wipe and then the re-fail

because they are too poor and still they believe they can earn money with trash???

for all of this guys, GO TO WORK AND SEE HOW MONEY ARE OBTAINED !! not from +123123 sets !

anyway the admin from that server is not a normal person. i can put my hand in fire for that !