About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

Simple and true. new blood , new chances , new ideas.

plain simple and correct

o tenks

Nothing moar to add.

tenks too

well.. new blood..

they don't even tell you what you do wrong

and the next afternoon your out of the staff without any message :)

Ouch! ><

hmmm so the old system is back? :D

i remember annoy maxtor for long time to get some good way for promotes/demotes i guess they just dropped the idea while it was working fine xD

probely.. they tried new blood on me

and it surely diddn't worked

it might be my problem

but i diddn't get any help from other staffers ;)

so how i knew what i did wrong.. and how i could do it right..

EDIT; anyway bring the topic back to the ones who should be in the empty places

If this would be the only issue

so i dont think maxtor will promote him too.... having access in staff sections here and there will make the things more hard
and you think the position is useless

well really i dont think Client mods rank is so usefull.

Then I have a proposal: Change the L2 Client dev rank to a rank that is sort of lower than staff, so unable to interfere with that. The rank will basically mean flat permissions to allow people that do care about that section to help as easy as possible, and also motivate them to do so.

Promote you to L2 Mod so you can use the fancy permissions you are annoyed about you don't have, moving ED up to global.

enough with the words time for operations.

ok boss

If this would be the only issueand you think the position is uselessThen I have a proposal: Change the L2 Client dev rank to a rank that is sort of lower than staff, so unable to interfere with that. The rank will basically mean flat permissions to allow people that do care about that section to help as easy as possible, and also motivate them to do so.

Promote you to L2 Mod so you can use the fancy permissions you are annoyed about you don't have, moving ED up to global.

always liked that guy

or add highter permissions at client devs? :P

Client devs should have the same permissions as L2 Moderators but in the Client section only.

Client devs should have the same permissions as L2 Moderators but in the Client section only.

client section maybe is the most visited one here. so maybe yeah

then good luck with finding a trustworthy, qualifying person for such a scarce position, then even with higher responsibility

then good luck with finding a trustworthy, qualifying person for such a scarce position, then even with higher responsibility

::) <- Click.