About "-EMPTY- Places in MaxCheaters staffers...

Maxtor

hey...ventic and cobra were members of leeching forums too but they proved to be quality and successful members...grisom had a ban for over 6 months and now is global,ED had a personal ban from maxtor but he is a high ranking and good member

blane was the banned user ezoral(flamer) which the staff had make 6 topics about what to do with him and he is global...criticalerror is really a problem?

the shares critical error have are c/p in 80% so i think thats a bad idea

hey...ventic and cobra were members of leeching forums too but they proved to be quality and successful members...grisom had a ban for over 6 months and now is global,ED had a personal ban from maxtor but he is a high ranking and good member

blane was the banned user ezoral(flamer) which the staff had make 6 topics about what to do with him and he is global...criticalerror is really a problem?

CE is emo.

i was banned too

the whole staff used to flame me. not only

what i did? i proved that i care about this forum and i have the will to help as most is possible.

just about client mods i dont like stealing or leeching or anything against the rules.

i dont give a damn if blane used to flame or if grisom or ed had personal probs with maxtor.

i have all the proofs that CE is ACTIVE client mod into an other forum.

Me 2 i leching so i do to increase mxc traffic.Same CE do.

trust me you are overrated too just like him xD

anyway the point is to help a forum with quality content you need ppl who work on their own and can do stuff alone not ppl who just c/p a lot...

well really i dont think Client mods rank is so usefull.

i could moderate fine if i had a FEWWWWWWWWWWW more privs.

but with lock and sticky the only thing i can do is to annoy the G mods and L2mods about moves deletes and such things

isws 8a prepe na pareis 1-2 gnwmes parapanw ... k sigoura ektos staff....to staff blepei panta auto p 8elei na blepei

God bless you.

Apo edw ksekinane ola kai edw teliwnoun ola....eee re pos fainete h palia sxolh! :D

True.

Missing the old good times.

Administrator:

Maxtor

Global Moderators:

GrisoM

Blane

ExtremeDwarf

L2 Moderators:

Anima

Setekh

WoW Moderators:

TheEnd

CS Moderators:

Morian(?)

L2J Developers:

Matim

B1ggBoss

Intrepid

L2OFF Developers:

- EMPTY - (Greek Speaking)

- EMPTY - (English Speaking)

- EMPTY - (English Speaking)

L2Client Developers:

SoFaKi

Lauq(?)

Gold Members:

Commodus

mpj123

Erol

Furiosus

Phoenix for Gold or AION mod.

Btw, give chances to new people.

well really i dont think Client mods rank is so usefull.

i could moderate fine if i had a FEWWWWWWWWWWW more privs.

but with lock and sticky the only thing i can do is to annoy the G mods and L2mods about moves deletes and such things

i still remember asking you if you would like to become L2mod  and i still remember your answer that pink color of client mod suits you better than the lime of the l2mod :/ it is good that you had a change of heart

i still remember asking you if you would like to become L2mod  and i still remember your answer that pink color of client mod suits you better than the lime of the l2mod :/ it is good that you had a change of heart

i still remember that u asked me if i want to be cs mod not l2 :P and i said i can help more in client mods than cs sections :P

Btw, give chances to new people.

Simple and true. new blood , new chances , new ideas.

to staff blepei panta auto p 8elei na blepei

plain simple and correct

well.. new blood..

they don't even tell you what you do wrong

and the next afternoon your out of the staff without any message :)

hmmm so the old system is back? :D

i remember annoy maxtor for long time to get some good way for promotes/demotes i guess they just dropped the idea while it was working fine xD