[Official Topic]League Of Legends

It sucks more when u play melee chars like me :(.  (like poppy or akali)

It sucks with every char, cause you get in range of his poison, while chasing him, no matter what. First time I confronted a Singed I was playing Ashe and I just hated chasing him. My HP was at half without even realizing it.

It sucks with every char, cause you get in range of his poison, while chasing him, no matter what. First time I confronted a Singed I was playing Ashe and I just hated chasing him. My HP was at half without even realizing it.

Haha yea.

Anyway the most annoying thing is teemos mushrooms.. many times i was thinking "uff im alive" and bam right into the mushroom and die :(.

Haha yea.

Anyway the most annoying thing is teemos mushrooms.. many times i was thinking "uff im alive" and bam right into the mushroom and die :(.

i could call it pwnage ;D

Haha yea.

For you :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZFHgrp9Ft4&feature=related

The most annoying champ imo is the afro guy (I don't remember his name). His appearance is lame and his cannons are annoying too.

go online on EU we gonna play with Aecetia

The most annoying champ imo is the afro guy (I don't remember his name). His appearance is lame and his cannons are annoying too.

Heimerdinger :) great champ; stunning and blinding grenades, cannons, and rockets

Heimerdinger :) great champ; stunning and blinding grenades, cannons, and rockets

Heim? huh i unlock him some days ago he pawn he is master of PUSH!.

when he make the 3 cannons he die very hard.

perfect char for push as i said.