interlude [L2OFF] L2 Certus

Integer

So since the mjority of my played servers are low rate I can tell this is the best of the best. It is OFF and doesn't have bugs at all which makes the whole L2 experience amazing. Morever the active GM staff are very helpful and since the opening there wasn't a time when there wasn't an event going on. So I shall finish by saying my ingame nick is Trump so if someone is interested in playing L2 Certus pm if you have any questions. So quit playng noobish high rate servers and join this server.

So since the mjority of my played servers are low rate I can tell this is the best of the best. It is OFF and doesn't have bugs at all which makes the whole L2 experience amazing. Morever the active GM staff are very helpful and since the opening there wasn't a time when there wasn't an event going on. So I shall finish by saying my ingame nick is Trump so if someone is interested in playing L2 Certus pm if you have any questions. So quit playng noobish high rate servers and join this server.

Thanks for your comment. I hope that more people will join the server since its one of the best of that kind. www.l2-certus.com

I Would Join On Low Rate But Playing Solo On Low Rate Its Really Difficult And Im Not Interested In Mid Rates

I agree with you, few ppl in a low rate server it make it so difficult, but i would like a low rate..like old times (c3-c4)