[Comming This Week]L2-Overdose

RєVєnGeR^

1 have 1 question. if i have +10 arcana mace acumen and i want to upgrade it to icarus mace i will lose my enchant and SA ?

No the SA , but the enchantment will be reduced (the how much will be decided by the stats different , probably to -4 or -3)

i wont play for 2 reasons first : Shitlude 2nd : Vesper i god damn hate this armor.

edit i just saw its epiloque lolen ill give it a try even if vesper is lame .

Υοu won't even farm it :P

Good luck brother.There's a possibility I am pwning with darkslayer there next week :p

gl with ur srv reve ;) i hope it will not end up like the il one XD

i was the first banned member there too XD

really?;D

i hope as well.

And thanks for your kindly wish :D

I had a looooong conversation with STEF (main dev) the day before yesterday in a real life meeting , we accepted that it would attract more people , would be better and changed the team as well.Interlude Source was f*cked up by ventic himself (as stef told me)

actually stef was scratsing his balls and i was working...i fixed everything at an another svn..

btw il source is fine...i have test it more than 20 times...

thanks and bb

i got the source of Il is not fine missing stuff stucking on htmls or even doesnt opens anywa y know

ye the old one,at the new one almost everything working..

Good luck. Hope it wont be corrupted as L2Eminence. Oh,crap.. It will be. You are in the staff :/.

:X

Wheres Wizzi oO

actually stef was scratsing his balls and i was working...i fixed everything at an another svn..

btw il source is fine...i have test it more than 20 times...

thanks and bb

well yes i was scratching my balls.

but there's a problem , u didnt even said anything about the work i did.

whatever i dont really care for these things.gratz for fixing the pack

eh guyz dont worry the server wont open until revenger gets the money for the computer ( eh , yes it should be already opened..)