[Important]!!!!! RaidFight.Com They Stoled your Information with l2.exe-Launcher

Mass: Admin/Team Of RaidFight.com ,they stolled your information with l2.exe -The Launcher-,

They say to disable your firewall,antivirus to make him more easy job.

To avoid connection issues:

Before you download and install the raidfight folder, be sure to disable active scanning of your antivirus program due to the fact that some antivirus see the codes in the files as trojans. This is not the case!

After the download, install the raidfight folder into your Lineage II root. After that try to place the entire raidfight folder in ur antivirus exception list. After that you can turn on your active scanning and enjoy this wonderful server.

In the case your antivirus doesn’t have an exception list or whatever it’s called (for example McAfee), disable active scanning before you run l2.exe inside raidfight folder.

If you get a pop-up saying the location of the file is missing, then go to your antivirus and look in quarantaine and recover the files. This only counts when your antivirus doesn’t have an exception list.

http://www.raidfight.eu/connect/

Ignore your anti-virus [Virus from "l2.exe-The Launcher"]& you'll be slavery of them.

+The virus is in l2.exe-The Launcher.I informed you because to watch out this criminals.

Read More about launcher of l2.exe,with this they can take your information.

This is not a war with them,since i report to save players from the criminals like them.

Take Care,Regards Dariuse MaxCheaters.com

Mass: Admin/Team Of RaidFight.com ,they stolled your information with l2.exe -The Launcher-,

They say to disable your firewall,antivirus to make him more easy job.

http://www.raidfight.eu/connect/

Ignore your anti-virus [Virus from "l2.exe-The Launcher"]& you'll be slavery of them.

+The virus is in l2.exe-The Launcher.I informed you because to watch out this criminals.

Read More about launcher of l2.exe,with this they can take your information.

This is not a war with them,since i report to save players from the criminals like them.

Take Care,Regards Dariuse MaxCheaters.com

They say IF YOUR ANTIVIRUS DOESN'T HAVE exclusions list. You know that is this? and btw i remember old times ESET NOD32 saw l2.exe as virus that doesn't mean it had virus lol

slave? woot.

http://www.virustotal.com/gr/analisis/7fd4e7df9a0a36f2ab993662dbda1b95964cea25b08e1c58163fa0c6fa91c907-1280845835

6/42 but look at the AVs which say it is virus

they are non-existant AVs really.

They say IF YOUR ANTIVIRUS DOESN'T HAVE exclusions list. You know that is this? and btw i remember old times ESET NOD32 saw l2.exe as virus that doesn't mean it had virus lol

slave? woot.

http://www.virustotal.com/gr/analisis/7fd4e7df9a0a36f2ab993662dbda1b95964cea25b08e1c58163fa0c6fa91c907-1280845835

6/42 but look at the AVs which say it is virus

they are non-existant AVs really.

Is undetectable.

it's not a virus which can take out your info

it may be the file of latest anti-walker. (same like in l2mxc, no one had any problem there)

Give me a reason why Nekys, member of L2DC, mature person with high programing knowledge and owner of successful servers,

would need to steal personal information of 15 y/o addicted l2 players.

LoL.

Give me a reason why Nekys, member of L2DC, mature person with high programing knowledge and owner of successful servers,

LoL.

LoL.

well said :)

LoL.

tottaly agree with you Coyote.

@Dariuse i bealive that you try to fuck his community beacuse he dont unbann you(as i know),

so stop tell lies about his server.

//Agree with you Coyote too...

LoL.