Hero Weapons and each effect!

These are public forums so everyone has their 2 cents. So cut the crap & behave, learn to handle criticism.

By the way, why should I post crappy guides (oh, yessss, this is a guide, if you didn't write ''[another lousy guide]'' on the title, it doesn't mean it's not)? It's not like anyone needs them, and why should I tell you all nubcakes how to set up an archers skillbar? Where's the joy of not discovering it by yourself?

yea am talling ya that i dnt want your opinion..Crappy guide a? but am sure that u didnt even know some effects from many weaps..Just the tipical like a LJava player

Spear for cancel duals for physical block and dagger for silence.Ok you rock but next time keep your critism to urself.

yea am talling ya that i dnt want your opinion..Crappy guide a? but am sure that u didnt even know some effects from many weaps..Just the tipical like a LJava player

Spear for cancel duals for physical block and dagger for silence.Ok you rock but next time keep your critism to urself.

Can't handle the heat? Stay out of the kitchen. If all you wanted was a pat on the back, you should have locked it right after writing this.

Can't handle the heat? Stay out of the kitchen. If all you wanted was a pat on the back, you should have locked it right after writing this.

Please dont make useless posts.We dnt want your opinion thx.Next time try to make something or keep shut your mouth .

Please dont make useless posts.We dnt want your opinion thx.Next time try to make something or keep shut your mouth .

You ''wrote'' this guide and you're still telling me not to write useless posts? C'mon. If you don't want my opinion just close the topic and let it burn in flames underneath all other useless guides.

P.S. I don't want to sound cantankerous, but wtf is ''try to make something'' is supposed to mean?

You ''wrote'' this guide and you're still telling me not to write useless posts? C'mon. If you don't want my opinion just close the topic and let it burn in flames underneath all other useless guides.

P.S. I don't want to sound cantankerous, but wtf is ''try to make something'' is supposed to mean?

I dont want posts like (i dont like it,its carp.etc)Either i hate this posts like "good guide perfect guide etc) then if you dont like my work just simple dont reply.What? u judge me all the time , you want to count posts?ok spam free here .

• 2 weeks later...