[Guide] Shillien Templar In PvP Servers !

darkelftitle.jpg

darkelffighter01.gif

HoOla.  So i decided today to create a guide in ENG Section about Shillien TemplarIn High Rate - PvPei servers!

[move]watching.gif[/move]

Teh Guide includes

-Images

-Text

Q:Viridian /color]

A:Orange

I know how to play line][age but i had never the chance of playing with a Shillien Knight

He belongs to the "dark" society of Tanks ! Let's see what scholars can tell us...

~From the darkness of the abyss comes forth a being infused with the very essence of darkness it self. It has been said just his very presence will cause plagues and death. When in battle not only will he take the onslaught of his enemies with great ease he will return with a force so great it will shock the very soul of his prey. As he hunts his prey he will compress some of his dark magic in 3 small offensive spirits that will attack his foe’s causing death and decay around him.~  ::)  :o

Let's move on, on his statistics...

73403819.png

Looking at that foto we can guess that his P.Attack is relatively increased. Bingo,Yachis!We ought to add that he has his Attack Speed increased too.He has got several Criticals and goooooood.The Main  Plus (+) and Minus (-) points are :

+ Offensive Magical Skills.

+ Cubics For Example :skill0022.jpgskill0779.jpgskill0278.jpg

+ Debuffs

+ Best Tank ( considering his physical attack).

- Less CON that anyone else.

- Less M.Def than the other tanks.

- Less stun resistance than any other TAnk.

So imo the dyes you would need are : etc_wit_hena_i02.png +4 wit/-4 int.

Which Quests Should i do ?

Palus Knight :

pallusknight.jpg <--- Click Me!

Shillien Knight :

shillienknight.jpg,shillienknight.jpg,shillienknight.jpg Attentiones it has 3 Quests.

Shillien Templar :

shillientemplar.jpg <--- Click Me!

Where should i exp my ass off ?

The best Places and of course the most known are :

From 13-20 στα Elven Ruins

From 20-30 στο Ruins of Despair

From 30-50 Death Pass

From 50-68 Cemetery

From 68 - 72 Fordiben Gateway

From 72-80 Ketra

From  80-85 Forge of gods

(k)Oka can you refer to the armor i should wear ?

Heavy.Always with a Shield ( of dah same set.)Let's take a closer look.

20-40 lvl : Brigandine.

armort43ui00.pnghttp:armort43gi00.pngarmort45bi00.pngarmorleatherhelmeti00.pngshieldbrigandineshieldi.png

40-60 lvl : Full Plate

armort62uli00.pngarmort62gi00.pngarmort62bi00.pngarmorleatherhelmeti00.pngshieldfullplateshieldi0.png

61-75 lvl : Nightmare

armort80uli00.pngarmort80gi00.pngarmort80bi00.pngarmorhelmeti00.pngshieldshieldofnightmare.png

76-80 lvl : Imperial Crusader

armort88ui00.pngarmort88li00.pngarmort88gi00.pngarmort88bi00.pngarmorhelmeti00.pngshieldimperialcrusaders.png

80-84 lvl : Dynasty Heavy Armor - Shield Mastery

armort91uki00.pngarmort91li00.pngarmort91gi00.pngarmort91bi00.pngarmorhelmeti00.pngshielddynastyshieldi00.png

84-85 lvl : Vesper Heavy Armor

armort94ui01.pngarmort94li01.pngarmort94gi01.pngarmort94bi01.pngarmorhelmeti00.pngweaponvesperverteidiger.png

What knd of weapon do i need ?

20-40 lvl : Elven LongSword weaponelvenlongswordi00.pngwhich you are gonna buy withsscz.jpg

40-61 lvl : Samurai Londsword weaponsamurailongswordi.pngwith  Special Ability {Focus} which you are gonna buy with SS C-grade ssdr.jpg

61 - 76 lvl : Sirra's Blade weaponsirrbladei01.png with  Special Ability {Health}which you are gonna buy with SS A-grade ssao.jpg

76-80 lvl : Forgotten Blade weaponforgottenbladei01.png with  Special Ability {Focus} which you are gonna buy with SS S-grade 55204333.jpg

80-84 lvl : Icarus SawSword weaponicarussowswordi01.png with  Special Ability {Focus} which you are gonna buy with SS S-grade 55204333.jpg

84-85 lvl : Vesper Cutter weaponvespercutteri01.png with  Special Ability {Focus} which you are gonna buy with με SS S-grade 55204333.jpg και BSSS bsps.jpg

Jewelz ??

From 20 and and the level 39 wear Το  Elven Set elvennecklace.jpg

From 40 until and the level 60 wear Aquastone Set aquastonenecklace.jpg

From 61 until and the 75 wear Phoenix Set item12349.jpg

From 76 until you fully exp ( For a PvP server always) Tateossian Set tateossiannecklace.jpg

If the server in which you are playing has RB rings take :

Zaken's Earring zakensearring.jpg

Earrinf Of Antharasearringofantharas.jpg

Necklace Of Valakas necklaceofvalakas.jpg

Ring Of Baium ringofbaium.jpg

Ring Of Queen Ant ringofqueenant.jpg

* NOTE* in most servers GM SHOP has only Valakas. If in your server the gm shop has Frintezza's Necklace too buy Frintezza accessory_necklace_of_frintessa_i00.png

[color=limegreenTell me his most basic skillz.

skill0028_0.png Aggression. Like a "debuff" but it only provokes the enemy to attack you.

skill0018_0.pngAura Of Hate.The same as aggression but with AoE effect.

skill0070_0.pngDrain Health.Magic Skill. It drains 20% of the total damage you hit teh enemy.

skill0289_0.pngLife Leech.Μαγικό Skill. It drains 80% of the total damage the enemy was hit with.Beware the amount of damage is something less than minor.

skill0122_0.pngΗex.DEbuff Skill.Decreases the enemy's defense by 23% for a period of time. ALWAYS enchant that skill with the " Chance" option !

skill0115_0.pngPower Break.Decreases temporarly the p.atack of the enemy.

skill0402_0.png Arrest. Roots the enemy.While in effect the enemy stands still so you can have the opportunity of casting Hex,Powah Break or even attack hiim with a sexy bow. :3

skill0401_0.pngJudgement.Weaken Skill. Hits hard and if it is succesfull it decreases the enemy Crit.

skill0279_0.pngLighting Strike.Small chance of being succesful But if is works it paralyzes the enemy.

skill0112_0.pngDeflect Arrow.SelfBuff. Increases your resistance againts arrows.

skill0288_0.pngGuard Stance.Toggle Skill. Increases your P.def by sacrificing some MP

skill0342_0.png ToD = Touch Of Death. Debuff attack.Consuming your CP massively decreases the opponent's stats.

skill0352_0.pngShield Bash.Stuns and Detargets the enemy.

skill0779.jpg Summon Smart Cubic. One of your MUST cubics

skill0760.jpgAnti Magic Armor.Increases yur M.def by 3000 for 30 secs.

skill0368.jpgVengeance.Increases drastically your m.def/p.def but you provoke enemys to attack.

skill0022.jpg Vampire Cubic.Leeches some life of your enemy. 1 of the 3 cubics oyou will have summoned.

skill0033.jpgPhantom Cubic.It debuffs the target. 1 of the 3 cubics you must have!

skill0077.jpg Attack Aura. Olympiad Self Buff at least oly is the place its gonna be used.

skill0091.jpgDefense Aura. Olympiad Self Buff at least oly is the place where its gona be used.

skill0351.jpgMagical Mirror. Returns the magical debuffs on the enemy.

skill0322.jpg Shield Fortress.Increases your shield defense rate by consuming MP.

skill0528.jpgShield Of Faith. Increases your P.def/M.def for 20~ secs while you can move.

skill0527.jpgIron Shield. While being attacked there is a chance of increasing your shield defense.

skill0788.jpgPain of Shilen.While being hit there is a chance of lvling up that skill( MAX lvl = lvl 3).When it reaches lvl 3 you use  --->skill0789.jpgand then your whole party is g-g-g-godlike !.

PvP tactics  ?????????

Always be backed up with a bow.

SK Vs Mages.

Spam hex& stuns. If the nuker/mage isnt running use Anti-Magic armor and then the rape of  Pershephon comes !

SK vs Gladi/GK/Destro

Spam Hex & Stuns& Power Breaks.If you are left without cp use Shield Of Faith.

SK vs Healers

Aggressions &Shackles& Stuns.And if he runs just equip a bow.

SK vs Archers.

Spam Hex & Stuns& Power Breaks&Arrests.If he is a SR use a bow.

SK vs Daggers

LOLKKTHNXBB.Stuns&Hex.You can emoquit ONLY if you get a lethal.

Sk vs PK/DA/TK

Hard One.Use always aggressions .IF ONLY he is a DA/PK use ToD,Hex,Powah break because they dont have magical armor.

[move]

Teh -beep-ing End ~

[/move]

2262495310f91589911f.jpg

I know i have promised skillbar and buffs but since i dont play l2 anymore it might take a while until i find on lolserver x78798789 to lvl up SK.Best regards.

Credits : Vaxil Source: Maxcheaters.com

#You need buffs(for both different roles he can play)

#You need roles of tank(when play solo,when play in mass pvp,when in Oly,when in xp)

#Dyes change from situation  to situation

#more pro tanks will play with Frintezza instead of valakas

Change these things(and some others i couldn't see now)and u got ur karma

well i have to say u should add more dyes..+wit-int is not enough...imo u shoud add - Dex + Con since he has Lowest HP/stun resistance of all tanks...and btw..Pain Of Shillen/Spirit of Shillen is his best skill in Final/Epilogue and u should make that ur primary tactic in pvp..using a bow only good in oly vs some fast classes..

and some suggestion to ur Guide to make it more complete :

Agression : can be enchanted to + Defense to lower enemy's p def.

Aura Of Hate : same thing---> enchant + Defense to lower enemy's Pdef

Lightning Strike can be enchanted for + chance...once is +15+20..it lands 2/3 ;)

And SK is the best tank for its best Physical atack!its the best for its Vampiric drain from Spirit Of Shillen!60% with 0 buffs with all that atack u recover full HP!

i hope i helped u with ur Guide..which is awesome and i know u dedicated much time to make it ;)

so Good Job !!

• 9 months later...

Good one..

Some skills and equips are missing.. ppb from Freya..

skill0913_0.png Deflect Magic: Increases resistance to magic attacks by 100% for 20 minutes.

skill0916_0.png Shield Deflect Magic: For 8 seconds, transfers magical damage back to the enemy caster.

Great way to kill mages..

And Vorpal Set for + p.def.. Elegia set for + p.atk!

• 1 year later...