[Poll] Why You Think That There Aren't Worthy Servers To Play

Why You Think That There Aren't Worthy Servers To Play?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Why You Think That There Aren't Worthy Servers To Play?

• Because Newbies Create Their Own HomeMade Server
    • Becaue There Are Donations
    • Because They Care Only About Money
    • Because The Hosters,Gms,Admins Are Selfish Or Corrupted
    • Because Of The Custom=Disbalance
    • Because Of The Disbalance(Edited Skills.Overpowered Chars)
    • Because The Gms,Admins Don't Care About Their Server
    • Another Option(Post It)

None of what we can pick in that poll.

1st of no matter what you say l2 is really dying slowly.

And problems are not corruption, custom shit, disbalanced classes etc.

The problem is in playing community itself. Many of good servers getting closed just coz ppl leave w/o some serious reasons. It's always about qq's.

Is that really that hard for all clans just to gather on 1 server and play there more than just for 1 month?

Even remember that good old l2x. It'd probably was still alive if not some...

But lol, what's the point of all those bla-bla's if it's not ganna change anything. Guess noone even gonna read it.

other reason and this will be simple and easy

The only problem in lineage 2 is the players.

But there are absolutely no point in discussion this simple because of non of you will change this nobody can only the players if the players mentality change for better the gameplay change for better but until 95% of the players are retarded the gameplay will be ruined.

There aren't worthy servers to play because of all the reasons that the topic starter mentions,plus that lineage becomes boring(i have played two years and i have to play about two months),and the newest chronicles of l2 won't become something interesting,as they have crazy star wars-like graphics,and many new features which confuse you more,instead of helping you.

There aren't worthy servers to play because of all the reasons that the topic starter mentions,plus that lineage becomes boring(i have played two years and i have to play about two months),and the newest chronicles of l2 won't become something interesting,as they have crazy star wars-like graphics,and many new features which confuse you more,instead of helping you.

please stop the star wars thing and no new features everyone who know something about l2 know its bs

EVERYTHING IS TRUE!

+1

and not only!theese are some facts that are in the administration of the server..in the other side...there is in-game side.

in our days u have full of kids that are selfish..especially with chat..or party zergs..on newbies..thats lame and ruin the game..

and another thing: L2 is unbalanced.even retail is a LOT unbalanced imo..so every server that follow retail is unbalanced..

and more things that i don't want to write...

+1

and not only!theese are some facts that are in the administration of the server..in the other side...there is in-game side.

in our days u have full of kids that are selfish..especially with chat..or party zergs..on newbies..thats lame and ruin the game..

and another thing: L2 is unbalanced.even retail is a LOT unbalanced imo..so every server that follow retail is unbalanced..

and more things that i don't want to write...

i have to say you've got a point but retail are not unbalanced.in l2 there are certain players that can beat other certain players.that's the system ANTICHARS !!!