Going crazy

I em playing on a gracia final pvp server (L2 Dubai) and i have some problems:

1.why a guy hits me with 3000 dmg and i hit hm with 1000 : same clases(human archer),same wepons, same dyes, same buffs but i have vesper noble amor hevy +16 and he has light +16.

2.i have a hell knight full items all skills +15-16, and i cant do so much  with him in oly,whyyyyyyyyyyy?

some sugestions about atributes?........and i think i know to play l2 cuz i em playing for 6 years lineage and i was hero before on c6 mid-pvp servers

I em playing on a gracia final pvp server (L2 Dubai) and i have some problems:

1.why a guy hits me with 3000 dmg and i hit hm with 1000 : same clases(human archer),same wepons, same dyes, same buffs but i have vesper noble amor hevy +16 and he has light +16.

2.i have a hell knight full items all skills +15-16, and i cant do so much  with him in oly,whyyyyyyyyyyy?

some sugestions about atributes?........and i think i know to play l2 cuz i em playing for 6 years lineage and i was hero before on c6 mid-pvp servers

if ur playing for 6 years and ended up on a server like that you should look for some serious help to integrate you back in the real world.

Also 6 years of mostly talking english and by now u didn't learn anything? ur one burned nutt xD

L2Dubai

easy

If you are from Dubai you make more dmg

if you are from gr? DO THEI LAIK AS ????

if ur playing for 6 years and ended up on a server like that you should look for some serious help to integrate you back in the real world.

Also 6 years of mostly talking english and by now u didn't learn anything? ur one burned nutt xD

i want some fun.......

Poor boy..

plz stop spamming.

Last warn.

@Caffeine: as you see you haven't played l2 by 6 years coz in 6 years even a blind player would find out how some ppl hit more then others even on same gear, so next time don't lie to us ;)

Answers are many: corruption, the other guy got more skills active/passive, more enchant, more balls etc or simply he get better better buffs then you.

locked.