[For Sale][R.C.] Your fate!

Goddess

AndroniX shouldn't allow you to copy or better steal his style { as you started creating all your signatures like that } .

Crazy or what? AndroniX style? This is nobody's style, nobody can tell "it's my style - you can't make things like that" it's just signature without background, nothing special. Did AndroniX register something in Patent Office? have any License? NO - so everybody can create signatures in style what he want.

Crazy or what? AndroniX style? This is nobody's style, nobody can tell "it's my style - you can't make things like that" it's just signature without background, nothing special. Did AndroniX register something in Patent Office? have any License? NO - so everybody can create signatures in style what he want.

Oh Come on Check The Signatures of Everyone Who Replied.. 3/4?

Oh Come on Check The Signatures of Everyone Who Replied.. 3/4?

Reading with understanding - hard thing in present days.

The point is - nobody can reserve "style" for himself.

Yeah But Have You Seen Anyone Using This Style Before Andronix Come?

lol

it's a style

it doesn't means he maded it,here in forum you are acting like he invented this style

Hmmm lets see...would you sell that for a PSD?

AndroniX shouldn't allow you to copy or better steal his style { as you started creating all your signatures like that } .

Haaaaaaaahahahahaha I loled so hard at this.

I came here after him so..

Anyway, I saw sigs like that long time ago, on many GFX Forums, made by many guys. This is not AndroniX style.

People are talking -beep- but have no idea about what.

Hmmm lets see...would you sell that for a PSD?

Haaaaaaaahahahahaha I loled so hard at this.

Yea me2!!Shouldnt allow you!!!:@@@ haha

He just gave an idea to others he didn't create that style. If we take it like that then everyone "steal" styles.

Btw goddess your signature rocks! Wish i had more adena  :-\