• x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

x3000

i don't say that because most of the best server its x3000

i say that because you make level easy,adena too

No custom items

Automatic Olympiad System

No Donations(lol i am from romania and not so many from my country are lucky to donate....btw:even i was rich i will not like server with donations.....i want to work for my weapons,armors,items)

PvP Zones

No Safe Zones

Balanced Server

well actually we are talking about interlude server 500x or more not less. also donations are required in a big server. now about AngeL's post. your ideas would be great for c4 / c5 / interlude l2off server. we are talking about l2jserver here for about 200 - 400 people... (though they wont be so many at the beginning so we cant have more than 2 - 3 farming zones)

hello. i've seen one more topic about this subject but i wanted to create one for myself. i really need your help guys because ive never opened a serious server before and now that i want to open one i want you to tell me how it should be so people will like it. first vote for the rates and then tell your ideas about the following:

1. enchant rates? (safe enchant, max enchant, enchant rate, blessed enchant rate + how people should obtain scrolls / blessed scrolls?)

2. farming. what farming areas would you like? note that since it will be a serious server it cant have easy farming. farming will be something like l2deathavenue (because there are titans that farm easier)

3. custom items? it should have some custom items (not many) just to make farming more funny. tell me your oppinions about that.

4. raid bosses?

thats all for now. hope you have some good ideas. thank you :)

Instant 80, this is Java, what's the point of lvling...

1: Safe 15, max 50

Normal scroll: 75%

Bless Scroll: 100%

How to obtain them:

Farming... mobs drop certain items required to buy blessed scrolls, such as 100 items 1scroll, 1 mob = 1 item at 50% rate

2: Farming zones:

-Giant's Cave

-Outside of Talking Island

-Garden of Eva

3: Custom items:

-Please, NO APELLA, NO EPIC ARMOR/WEAPON, NO DUSK WEAPONS, NO DEMONIC WEAPONS... Icarus Weapons with a unique armor set

4: Yes, raid bosses would be nice, if they drop blessed scrolls and crap

5: Ban the IP of Greece, the worst thing I have to put up with in most Interlude servers are Greeks who are not over the age on 15. I am 12, and I get pissed of by them, and I'm sure a lot of others do too.

thank you mask.... but why 1000x? with leveling zone or not? if yes what mobs in leveling zone? just some gremlins or what?

to make it more interesting, some people like the leveling thingy [to be quick] btw dont add grade penalty. So lets say find a beautiful place  and add mobs of these levels 5,25,45,65,75 something like that, i knew a  BEAUTIFUL place but i forgot it, damn it was like a catacomb with water...To be safe zone is a must. You can also make them to start with s grade weapons/armors and some adena so they won't need to take items from gm shop when they start.

u have epxierence in L2j ?

and when u planning to open your server ?

i dont know yet. i guess when i find a way to fix all bugs and add what i want to add (with maxcheaters help of course). like portable augment, l2walker fix etc. when i fix them i will open it :)

mask please remember the zone you were talking about because i cant find a good big zone for leveling... (it shouldnt be too big but not too small either)

please not only rates. it doesnt matter in a pvp server if the rate will be 2000x or 3000x or 4000x. what does matter is if it will be instand level 80, with leveling zone or with normal leveling.

safe and max .you can put whatever you like but not more than +30,i think +25 it's good ,enchant rate normal 75,blessed 100% ,can be farmed,not many custom ,only tattos would be ok,

Farming Areas;i guess cave of trials it's quite good,

Also Giant Codex And Attribute Stones Can Be Obtained By Farming

1. enchant rates: 70% 3 safe max 6, no blessed enchants

2. farm rbs above lv 80 to get Armor/weapon just dynasty, i hate. vasper

3. custom ? yeah but no items, ex. you killing rb can get dynasty but with out master work. you need to pvp for get coins to add a master work on your set, o for get pvp  items.

4. we hate farm, we hate lvl up ! so  instant lv 85