1. 1. choose server rates first:

• x500
    • x1000
    • x2000
    • x3000
    • x4000
    • x5000
    • x10000 (instant level 80)

Well...since ur talking about Interlude..

i say instant lvl 80..safe 6 max 25 , rate 85% normal, 90% blessed , 100% crystal ( i didn't look at the options,but this is the best one ;) )

about customs and farming : the best IL server i've ever played on was with theese enchant rates,same safe/max..

and farm zone was antaras lair..with bloody lords mobs..a bit hard to kill,when u are in s grade,

about customs items:

i say : s grade FREE

Appella in 1-2 days of farming

Dynasty in 3-4 weeks to keep the server alive!!

and some accesoryes with stats !

also tatoo's and many customs!

Reason for so many customs? well..in IL u don't have so much to do if its only in S grade...u make lvl 80,then buy s grade equip and u can go farm in PI/MoS..and pvp..but thats kinda boring after 1 week,,,if u add many customs and mid-hard farm..u will have ppl joining any time..even after 1 month after server started cuz ppl don't have best gear yet,!

and since is so easy to make +++s grade,they can go farm ...

imo if a server like this opens now..it will have a big success ;)

i hope i helped with smth...

I Voted x1000

1. enchant rates? safe enchant=10 , max enchant=25 , enchant rate=80% , blessed enchant rate= 100% / how people should obtain scrolls / blessed scrolls?=Farming areas, changing custom items =)

2. farming. what farming areas would you like? I know hellbound zones, and.. some closed areas with custom GK

3. custom items? I like tatoos like fire tatto (mre atk spd) and that type.. all the other things not custom for the blance classes =)

4. raid bosses? raid jewels in gmshop and the raid custom to drop some good things, like blesseds and much more!

i really liked all your suggestions but i have a question. if its instand 80 lvl then i will have to make instand 80 sub-class too or add gremlins in giran. isnt this a little amateur? only in small servers you will find it.

hello. i've seen one more topic about this subject but i wanted to create one for myself. i really need your help guys because ive never opened a serious server before and now that i want to open one i want you to tell me how it should be so people will like it. first vote for the rates and then tell your ideas about the following:

1. enchant rates? (safe enchant, max enchant, enchant rate, blessed enchant rate + how people should obtain scrolls / blessed scrolls?)

2. farming. what farming areas would you like? note that since it will be a serious server it cant have easy farming. farming will be something like l2deathavenue (because there are titans that farm easier)

3. custom items? it should have some custom items (not many) just to make farming more funny. tell me your oppinions about that.

4. raid bosses?

thats all for now. hope you have some good ideas. thank you :)

1. Enchant rates: 60% With normal scroll (obtained in GM Shop) , 80% with Blessed (obtained in Special GM shop with Custom items) ; Safe +5 , max +20

2. Farming : Every mob drops any special custom item. But for example on Varka village and Ketra village there would be mobs (ofc standard varkas / ketras mobs ) which drop LS

3. Custom items: Just weapons (For example icarus, but with decreased stats . A bit better than S grade but not so much OP )

About armors : Maybe just S80 Dyna sets with retail stats

4.Epic bosses with normal spawn or maybe AQ and Zaken with 1day but not 100% chance drop.

5. Chronic: Interlude / Hellbound

6. Stack sub <3 1+1 .

Thanks for listening , keep flaming my idea.

hello. i've seen one more topic about this subject but i wanted to create one for myself. i really need your help guys because ive never opened a serious server before and now that i want to open one i want you to tell me how it should be so people will like it. first vote for the rates and then tell your ideas about the following:

1. enchant rates? (safe enchant, max enchant, enchant rate, blessed enchant rate + how people should obtain scrolls / blessed scrolls?)

2. farming. what farming areas would you like? note that since it will be a serious server it cant have easy farming. farming will be something like l2deathavenue (because there are titans that farm easier)

3. custom items? it should have some custom items (not many) just to make farming more funny. tell me your oppinions about that.

4. raid bosses?

1:100%

2:Varka silenos or Devis island <3 <3

3:yes for balance

4:ofc boosted

please dont post so easy features guys. it will be a serious big server and i dont want people to be bored. i mean i want always to have something to do. for example after 1 month that you will be full items you will have to farm / kill raid bosses so you can take blessed scrolls and enchant the custom items.

other suggestions? please i want proffesional suggestions not 100% enchant rate etc. i mean i want suggestions for features that only a big server would have. thank you :)

4. raid bosses?

1000x

1)Weapon Normal=75 Blessed=85

Armor Normal=70 Blessed 80

2)Monastery of Silence

3)None, you can just make a custom accessory with p. def and m. def or hp/cp for more survivability on mass pvp

4)Make only the bosses to drop the Boss jewels(if you want add them in a shop for custom items)and ofc each boss to drop more than one of each jewel + enchant scrolls blessed and some custom items.

1. Retail enchant rates, with max enchant +18 & +/-80% Blessed scrolls.

2. 1 farming area should be PI for sure. second... abandoned coal mines, school of dark arts or cruma tower maybe.

3. Tattoos, custom economy, some epic masks.

4. Some custom raid bosses which drops RB jewels.

1000x server. And make some custom lvling zone like most of servers (forbidden gateaway like in deathavenue, for example).

Btw, we're talking about IL?

Blessed Scroll Enchant Rates: 75% <Weapons>

Normal Scroll Buying From Misc. Shop Enchant Rate : 55% <Weapons>

Armor : BEWS: 25%

Armor : Normal 45%

Server : C4 Or Intelude

And Raid Bosses : Droping Dynasty Armors Jewels And Etc.

Sieges At: 21:00 - 23:00 Only Saturday.

Farm Zones: 5-6 Farm Zones With Opininion Levels : 75-80 , 80-85 and etc.

PvP Zone : 3-4 Example : Imperial Tomb 3 , Elven Fortress, Elven Ruins With No Flag Mode and etc.

GM-Dev. Teams: Making TvT Events And Other Events High Rate Events and etc.

NPC Hits Inside The Town= 1 Hour Fossilization

Fossilization : Skill Of Admins For Members <<Freezing The Member>> For 1 Hour.

Server Rates: x75 xp x55 SP x3 spoil

Duall Boxing Not Allowed In The PvP Zones Or Events ...

Duall Boxing Only Allowed Inside The Town..

No Flame The Admins , Only Respect..