The history of Lineage II & Some sites for L2 Pictures

Everything you know is a lie! L2 dominion's Admin is the creator of the Lineage franchise! He's the only one who knows the history of L2.

J/k

nice site. I've allready seen this. But do you think any of the 10 y/o's that play L2 on private fail servers give a rats ass about the history of humans,elfs,d/e,orcs etc. ? I don't think so!

yeah...sometimes i think im the only one who likes to read those stuff..i wish ppl could appreciate the game and its history...

yes  u are right ..the problem is no one ask hem self what is the story of L2 ? thats whay u add this site ...maybe Children will be curious about the story and will read it ,+the server has many language translation u can easy read it in u own language just whit a simple click!

very usefull for starting players (if they wanna know the story of L2 :p) (i never readit.. and i won't :p)

me too...what i will gain with that???nothing!

it's not that much I've read all this before. It was nice as a story, but as I said few people care cause it doesn't really effect the gameplay thus they don't need to read it to play. and since they don't appreciate the story they don't appreciate the game!

• 1 month later...

it's good . . . but that is not all the story with all the details . . . however it looks awesome with the animatios . . . .

[complete story in lineage2.com]