L2Pride

Hi to all. I'm new here, and sorry moderators if i do smth wrong.

I'm playing at L2Pride and i see a lot of ppl boting and enchanting very successfully and believe me that enchant system is hard as hell.

I was wondering if anyone has any insight on how can they do it cause as far as i know, L2Pride is one of the best protected servers.

I like to play fair and without cheating, but when situation gets out of control i don't like to fall behind.

Any help is appreciated.

TY

lol how so?? enchant rate for +18 to +19 is like 25% how did u make it 5 bows to +19????

easily :).

now im with icarus duals +12 and dynasty set +12.

easily?? tell me how. and about +12 is not hard to make lol. but 5 of them 19???? thats not just luck.

its luck :).just take scrolls and sit 2 hours .

all u need is patience.

i sold one dragonic set +20 yestarday

Oh sure u did lol. Pls stop the bullsh1t. i need for ppl who can help me with my questions, not for pretenders.

pretenders? log ingame and ask.

about ur question no there is not any enchant hack u just need some patience and ur a kid no more than 16 years old so u got 0 patience dont wait to get ++ gear.

pretenders? log ingame and ask.

about ur question no there is not any enchant hack u just need some patience and ur a kid no more than 16 years old so u got 0 patience dont wait to get ++ gear.

serch a bit and you can just create a simple macro.

L2 Pride is a horrible server and I don't understand why it does not close or wipe. OBVIOUSLY all the no lifers got full +20 by now and just kills everybody. Plus I hate these kind of servers where you have to farm for literally 4 months for nothing, when I can enjoy farming and working and lvling my char in a decent, and promising low rate server, not some Java Greek failure like every other one I see.

L2 Pride is a horrible server and I don't understand why it does not close or wipe. OBVIOUSLY all the no lifers got full +20 by now and just kills everybody. Plus I hate these kind of servers where you have to farm for literally 4 months for nothing, when I can enjoy farming and working and lvling my char in a decent, and promising low rate server, not some Java Greek failure like every other one I see.

i totaly agre with you man.! all now learn litle java coding and open noobzors servers,

i never login in that server and i will not login.!

I just hate L2Pride.Why?Well,all people sya this is a great l2 server and etc. but I think is most ugly l2 server,and all no lifers with +20 they really don't know what mean real life. ;) :D