[EN] METAL FANS

Cook

-beep- why this man gone!  :(

He had the best voice for metal, i enjoy -beep-ing listening his voice!

Die gay emoscreaming wannabe "metal" bands.

And thats a solo not a -beep-ing 10sec "sex" with the guitar

Bruce is better than Dio...

well I wouldn't say that! even if iron maiden is one of my favourite bands and bruce dickinson is indeed a great singer, Ronnie James DIo IS a metal singing GOD.

Btw who's your favorite guitarist. Iron maiden you don't need to answer, cause you'll say either Dave Muray, or Janic Gers or Adrian smith :P

I think that zakk wylde is one of the best if not the best, cause he really Feels what he's doing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUc5cf8IOug

-beep- why this man gone!  :(

He had the best voice for metal, i enjoy -beep-ing listening his voice!

Die gay emoscreaming wannabe "metal" bands.

And thats a solo not a -beep-ing 10sec "sex" with the guitar

but just look at him! he has shallow (gay-like) voice lol. i dont like that in men. he also looks like gay to me. he even has his legs closed!

but i think you get me wrong. i dont mean that all old metal songs are awful. i just dont like the voices but fear of the dark and mr.crowley have great music for example so i like them although i still dont like the vocalist voices.

anyway i didnt say that i like too much screaming. but if the vocalist screams a lot and shows his taugh voice doing so then the melodic part of the song will be heard really better. for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA0xEZcfAuA

look how man-like taugh his voice is... and look at him! he looks exactly the opposite than gay! but after the screaming the melodic parts of his voice (for example 2:40 till 2:50) are heard even better to my ears.

Since when screaming like a bitch because you can't sing, means that you're a man?

LIKE A BITCH? LISTEN TO THE SONG AND TELL ME IF HE SCREAMS LIKE A BITCH!

lol :P

i dont think there is more taugh - manlike voice in the world than his voice!

but just look at him! he has shallow (gay-like) voice lol. i dont like that in men. he also looks like gay to me. he even has his legs closed!

but i think you get me wrong. i dont mean that all old metal songs are awful. i just dont like the voices but fear of the dark and mr.crowley have great music for example so i like them although i still dont like the vocalist voices.

anyway i didnt say that i like too much screaming. but if the vocalist screams a lot and shows his taugh voice doing so then the melodic part of the song will be heard really better. for example:

look how man-like taugh his voice is... and look at him! he looks exactly the opposite than gay! but after the screaming the melodic parts of his voice (for example 2:40 till 2:50) are heard even better to my ears.

Dude, seriously, who fcking cares if they're gay or not? Judas Priest's singer REALLY was gay and noone gives a flying fuck, since he is one of the best heavy metal singers ever and Judas Priest a historic band.

well I wouldn't say that! even if iron maiden is one of my favourite bands and bruce dickinson is indeed a great singer, Ronnie James DIo IS a metal singing GOD.

Btw who's your favorite guitarist. Iron maiden you don't need to answer, cause you'll say either Dave Muray, or Janic Gers or Adrian smith :P

I think that zakk wylde is one of the best if not the best, cause he really Feels what he's doing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUc5cf8IOug

John Petrucci.

Dude, seriously, who fcking cares if they're gay or not? Judas Priest's singer REALLY was gay and noone gives a flying fuck, since he is one of the best heavy metal singers ever and Judas Priest a historic band.

+1 Music isnt about sexual preferences

Where the fuck is his tough voice?

+1 Music isnt about sexual preferences

i just dont like seeing gay people! if you respect their sexuality youll have to respect my dislike in this too!

please listen to the song i posted and tell me who looks more like gay-emo... the singers of your old bands or the vocalist of demon hunter...

by the way he is also a fanatic christian.

Where the -beep- is his tough voice?

i dont know about you but i see a shaved man with beard with a really deep man-like, strong and wild taugh voice! and.. at the same time melodic! thats the voices i like in men!

i just dont like seeing gay people! if you respect their sexuality youll have to respect my dislike in this too!

please listen to the song i posted and tell me who looks more like gay-emo... the singers of your old bands or the vocalist of demon hunter...

i dont know about you but i see a shaved man with beard with a really deep man-like, strong and wild taugh voice! and.. at the same time melodic! thats the voices i like in men!

Listen to Lemmys voice and then talk about VOICE!

Then I can call you gay too, just because I do not like the music you listen to.

Fine, you're Gay.

calm down coyo, calm down ::)

No need, I already am very relaxed. I simply express my opinion. ^^

BTW, where are you lost, motherfυcker? >_>