Spammer? :S

SøNiC

So what???? Oh Nice Share 3 words  , Beautifull Post Man 3 word :O and look posts per day :S that is the spam!

SPAM=USELESS POST oh my god.

Find me the useless posts and no the post count.

Yes ok.

gtfo

Please express yourself better.

So what???? Oh Nice Share 3 words  , Beautifull Post Man 3 word :O and look posts per day :S that is the spam!

What if i go and RLY help all the sections like guides,answers,votes and then i end up with 30 posts per day. Would that make me a spammer or a "helper" ?

Please express yourself better.What if i go and RLY help all the sections like guides,answers,votes and then i end up with 30 posts per day. Would that make me a spammer or a "helper" ?

+1

So if i make per day 1000 topics i m not spammer? :S omg mengz i stop spamming afk

topic or posts?

if posts

if you make it at help sections and you give helpfull answers you are not a spammer,idiot.

also you cant make 1000 posts per day

So what???? Oh Nice Share 3 words  , Beautifull Post Man 3 word :O and look posts per day :S that is the spam!

1. Learn English, thanks.

2. He doesn't reply like that, you mofo.

3. Who cares if you are here 100 years and you've got only 1 post?

4. Wannabes are not welcomed here.

He's not a spammer. You can get 9999999 posts per day and still not be one. But if you're posting flaming comments, double posting, posting useless answers in topics with post count then you can call him a spammer.

The fact that you are 2 years here and have 60 posts doesn't prove anything except from the fact that you're not active enough.....