[L2J] L2Inception

L2Inception

u ban me only from forum or in server too ? why i can't log

Uhm, yes, from the server too. Your actions are a bit schizophrenic dont you think?

good luck with ur server i will give a try later

Thanks, cya around then.^^

Uhm, yes, from the server too. Your actions are a bit schizophrenic dont you think?

Thanks, cya around then.^^

lol man sban me i will play and i don't do any bad action in game i only cry about bug ...

give me second opportunity... but i cry about a really bug

lol man sban me i will play and i don't do any bad action in game i only cry about bug ...

give me second opportunity... but i cry about a really bug

According to this thread (http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180715.0) you dont really like my server so why should you still have the privilege to play on it? Think again.

And I didnt ban you for reporting a possible "bug" how you call it. Read what I write and stop ignoring me. Thank you.

According to this thread (http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180715.0) you dont really like my server so why should you still have the privilege to play on it? Think again.

And I didnt ban you for reporting a possible "bug" how you call it. Read what I write and stop ignoring me. Thank you.

i said first day (when i'm ungeared) if u need i can edit the post...

Well do what you can for me and I will see what I can do for you then.

Fixed :D .. go and read

I was sincere in the post and then I thought of writing it that it needed a few fixes but despite that is a good server

Server is no good, kamael paralyze lands 90% of the time when you hit em. Everyone on the server is complaining about it and GM doesn't change anything. his moto: if you don't like my way of running the server leave. Basically he doesn't change anything despite players complaining constantly etc. Also if you say something that he thinks is "wrong" on the forums, you immediately get banned from both the forum and server without a chance of even explaining you're logic. GL with the server, it'll be dead soon. Only reason they have votes is because of the reward system.

Server is no good, kamael paralyze lands 90% of the time when you hit em. Everyone on the server is complaining about it and GM doesn't change anything. his moto: if you don't like my way of running the server leave. Basically he doesn't change anything despite players complaining constantly etc. Also if you say something that he thinks is "wrong" on the forums, you immediately get banned from both the forum and server without a chance of even explaining you're logic. GL with the server, it'll be dead soon. Only reason they have votes is because of the reward system.

Nub. :D

I hope you left the server so one QQer less. :D

Totally agree with iggy54. I`m banned of forums, but some of my friends have made posts about buggs, unbalance and Dodge response is always the same, topic gets deleted fast as possible. Then those who make new topics will just get banned like people here describe.

So i think Dodge just doesnt give a crap about his server or he has in-game char and only way for him to kill someone is to make his class pew pew strong. Because even tyrant with fortitude +++ for paralyze resist,light elegia set +50% para resist,Talisman of Motion ( para resist) and frintezza necklace for more para resist i`m still paralyzed for more than 3/4 of the fight with Soulhound.

Totally agree with iggy54. I`m banned of forums, but some of my friends have made posts about buggs, unbalance and Dodge response is always the same, topic gets deleted fast as possible. Then those who make new topics will just get banned like people here describe.

So i think Dodge just doesnt give a crap about his server or he has in-game char and only way for him to kill someone is to make his class pew pew strong. Because even tyrant with fortitude +++ for paralyze resist,light elegia set +50% para resist,Talisman of Motion ( para resist) and frintezza necklace for more para resist i`m still paralyzed for more than 3/4 of the fight with Soulhound.

Oh Azula I like to listen to you, you are such a great story teller. :)

And btw why are you back on my server? ZOMG? :D

I thought you wanted to leave (I gave you an IP ban once but somehow you made it to log on my server again) anyway so I guess I have to ban your new IP too? Please stop going on my nerves and just search a new server and this will have a happy end. :)

Why do you keep avoiding the main subject?

And yes im back to your server, because features are seriously one of the best I`ve seen on Pvp servers, but your lack of interest keeps bugging me.

Also please explain for what i should be banned again? For telling my point of view on these forums?

Why do you keep avoiding the main subject?

And yes im back to your server, because features are seriously one of the best I`ve seen on Pvp servers, but your lack of interest keeps bugging me.

Also please explain for what i should be banned again? For telling my point of view on these forums?

Ok listen up.

Everyone (preferably guys who play on my server, lol) can come to our forum and post issues, suggestions, smalltalk or w/e. I really dont care what is posted and sooner or later I will check everything but I cant check it immediateley as im not a machine. Same for fixing bugs immediateley but I guess everyone with a good mind understands that.

But I have a huge problem with guys who post the same things over and over and over again. This guys who are so god damn lazy to search if there is maybe an already existing topic for the same thing or if it was maybe even already discussed and there is no need to create another topic for it. Such topics get simply deleted as I encounter with the same ignorance as they have while acting this way. And sometimes I move topics to another board and those lazy guys think I deleted the topic (ok it could be better solved but cmon.. this lazyness ist just ZOMG how do they live their real lifes? All fat guys who cannot move from their computers anymore too? Unable to move? Completeley anchored?)

And if you really think that I got an ingame char then you are right, I have an Admin char like every other Admin too but no ingame playing char as I really, really, really dont have time for this. As you see I have to waste my spare free time with things like that here and maybe answer several things in the forum or fix things in the background (yk fixing stuff isnt done with a mouseclick, you have to think about the problem and test, test and test).

And if you say that I lack of interest to my server then I really have to laugh so laud that the whole city can hear it. You will never meet another Admin again who cares that much for its server and for so long now. Its a lifetime project and this wont change. But as already said before im not a machine and never forgot that ppl got a real life too. That you obviously lack makes me kinda sad.

Thank you for explaining, but its hard to see your commitment to the server if we don`t see any real changes. For example insane paralyze success rate, i know it isnt easy to fix some major bugs, but this is something that can be done pretty easily.

Thank you for explaining, but its hard to see your commitment to the server if we don`t see any real changes. For example insane paralyze success rate, i know it isnt easy to fix some major bugs, but this is something that can be done pretty easily.

Well I "fixed" the total retail-like working skill "lightning barrrier" (this is the name of the skill you are talking of arent you?) skill already but if its still too bad in open pvp then I will have a look at it again. But I guess you tested it already lateley, otherwise complaining now without even paying attention to the changes done or asking others what changed would be your behaviour or am I wrong?

Everything can be done pretty easy if you dont have other things to do and so have time for it yk? And thats the major problem im facing atm. I just dont have time. Respect that or just leave my server. I dont force anyone to stay and to wait till I have time for everything.