interlude [L2J] LostFighters

RainWalker

Good look with your server Rain. ;)

Thnx SoRa appreciated

armor is custom or normal??

we have Dynasty armor on our server but with not high stats this means that the server is pretty balanced also if you find anything weird report it on our forum =]

Your first post here says hero is only attainable by coins, and the website says the olympiad is on..which is it?

And why the heck did you upload an incomplete system folder, just with the modified files? If you want to reduce the patch size, make 2 patches: one only with the system, and the other with textures/animations etc. Many people already have custom items textures.

Can't download the server patch  :P

to download the patch u have to disable your Antivirus this is because Antivirus finds textures of the Dynasty Armor as a Virus, also we are sure that it won't do something at your computer.

Your first post here says hero is only attainable by coins, and the website says the olympiad is on..which is it?

the olympiad is on i just forgot to write it here too also we are editing some custom RB's which are going to give balance items so as not to mess the economy of the server.

Whats on monday?

we talked to a host company and said that everything will be ok on monday.

The "safe" farm zone is free pk..I was just killed there. And also, the guards that I saw before the "fixes" are no longer there.

about that thing make a post on our forum or something and everything is going to be ready untill monday as i said...

Thanks for your patience