[L2J] DeVOTiON !

angelos95

I hope all like the server and the ppl who dont change their mind also :)

well we need some raids or smth to farm for glits its really gonna take long to get so many glits with mobs and puresilver :/.

There are raids just ask ingame you can find them (also big raid bosses drops aditional relic jewel... valakas drops valakas fiery

baium drops baiums anger etc..)

anha. and how many people are needed to kill them?

Smells like a wannabe of L2 Failest.

l2finest was a fail they reduced the drops too much i was one of the firsts people with dynasty i could pwn anyone but it was pathetic everyone crying ,,,

@till now this server worths it have some pvps even if its start nice farming pt farming and ill organize raids with my clan today night so its really going well.

@pm darkslayer for clan and help ingame.

L2Devotion is a semi-pvp server ... It's true that you need to farm in the start but later you will be reciprocated from the pvp :D

P.S. a single clan pt with 5-8 players and at least 1 bishop can raid the mini-bosses (Gordon-Iblis of destruction) in Forbiden gateaway... :)

P.S. Ingame i am *TecKTONiK*

This server is the same with L2 Seresin, another failed server that stole the datapack of L2 Pride or Zappu's version of the C6 Pride pack. So, The GM and so are the players got some special help considering newbies take 18000 from archers and it is ALWAYS PK with no Pvp. This server is also FULL OF PVE WHICH IS MEANT TO WASTE YOUR LIFE when the server will most likely close in at least 5 days. You know, the admin Tecktonik is immature as well considering he claims to have made and developed this pack and everything in it. I will release some pictures I collected of this wonderful server and its community along with admin.

fail1.png

fail2m.png

fail3.png

fail4.jpg

fail5w.png

width=1024 height=743http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8708/shot00015ak.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=743http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5632/fail7.jpg[/img]

i closed it beacuse of the l2 j killer ok so stfu

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=151911.15

Same server with different name and same admin.

Server has only 2 days online and has around 30 players online atm Pk killer wil be added soon in 1 farm farm zone for new players to farm

P.S. to mrRees i told you slayer is HGM here some things are edited from him and the others from me no one forces you to play

if you like it stay if not you know where exit button is i realy dont have the time to discuss with you... spaming from me stops here

I predict the future of this server....

Day 1: everything is fine, archers start ruling

Day 2: Some no lifers got Demonic armor

Day 3: GM's give top clans full relic

Day 4: Server closed due to some retarded reason

Angelos, I am not spamming, I am simply posting the facts of the server which you try to conceal and hide from everybody so you try to make some excuse to try and get my post deleted or something.

Relic Already?And Max+?loled

hes retarded only some players got dynasty wpns and he though its relic rofl.

The biggest items on srv is dynasty set and wpn.

I already got my dynasty wpn and half of set.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• /data/attachments/4/4519-0e10f165cf34562cd44d346d47967752.jpg Dear friends! September 27 we start Event for Olympiad games on Open Beta server Start Olympiad games in 19:00 (UTC +3) September 27 Fights will be till 23:40, then we get Heroes (after 00:00) All who get Hero status, will receive 500 ToDs. Best 5 Hero, who will get the most PTS, will get 800 ToDs instead of 500. ToDs you will get on your Master Account balance No class vs class fights Enchant Level Restrictions: S gr +6, A gr + 7, C/B gr + 16. On Olympiad, all items that higher than restriction level will be removed, and you won't be able to use them or wear them Talent Tree avaible only Tier 1 (same like will be on 1st Oly cycle on Live server) Skill enchant lvl: 15 max for 2nd profession, 7 for 3rd profession - its global rules for all Beta Good luck to Everyone!  
    • I'm currently working on an advanced auto-farm compatible with older chronicles (C4, IL, HF, etc) and older L2J-Mobius builds. https://imgur.com/a/LJS2OMC
    • GamezAION 4.8 High Quality Relaunch Coming Friday 4th October 2024   All Latest Retail Skin Appearances Unique RvR Battlegrounds (Guardian) (Battle of Gods) Added New PvPvE Map with Seasonal Ranking System Active Anticheat System & Shugo Console Support   Download links available on website   https://gamezaion.com Join the Action!
    • 🌟 Step Into Lin2Age C4 – Your Nostalgic Journey Awaits! 🌟 Get ready for an unforgettable adventure filled with fierce battles ⚔️, mighty clans 👑, and epic quests 🌍! Lin2Age is a custom Lineage 2 server designed to bring you the ultimate classic experience, enriched with modern features. Whether you're a battle-hardened veteran or a fresh-faced newcomer, there's a place for everyone in our world! 🛡️✨   🔥 Why Lin2Age is Your Best Choice 🔥 ✅ Dynamic Events & Rewards: Enjoy thrilling features like TVT, Magic Roulette, Daily Rewards, measures to enhance your gameplay. ✅ Advanced Security Features: Enjoy robust protections with Anti-Bot measures, Password Lock, and Raid Boss Information to keep your adventures safe and secure. ✅ Balanced Gameplay for All: Dive into a harmonious blend of PvP, PvE, and crafting! Lin2Age combines the finest elements from Scions of Destiny MasterWork and Interlude, ensuring an immersive experience for every playstyle! 🛡️⚔️ ✅ Epic Gear & AIO Buffer: Equip Legendary Armor and powerful jewels! Our All-In-One Buffer is at your service, empowering you to dominate the battlefield! 💎💪 ✅ Unique Custom Features: Embark on exclusive quests 📜 and take on formidable raid bosses 🐉! Lin2Age is filled with thrilling content that keeps your adventures lively and exciting. 🎯🎮 ✅ Thriving Community: Join a vibrant community where teamwork and friendship thrive! Whether leading a clan or joining one, support is always at your fingertips! 🤝👑 ✅ Regular Updates & Events: Experience continuous excitement! With frequent updates, fresh custom content, and epic events, Lin2Age is always evolving, thanks to your invaluable feedback! 🔄🏆 ✅ Smooth, Lag-Free Experience: Enjoy uninterrupted gameplay on our top-tier servers—say goodbye to lag! 🚀⚡   💎 Fair Play Above All 💎 At Lin2Age, we champion a balanced and equitable gaming experience. Our No Pay-to-Win policy ensures that success comes from skill, strategy, and teamwork, not your wallet! 💪 Everything you need to thrive can be earned through quests, crafting, and epic battles! 🏆🎮   🔑 Key Features You’ll Love 🔑 🔹 Rates: EXP x45, SP x45, ADENA x300—meticulously balanced for your enjoyment! 🔹 Custom Classes & Skills: Discover unique classes and skills that make PvP combat dynamic! ⚔️ 🔹 Epic Raid Bosses: Challenge yourself against custom bosses for legendary loot! 💀🏹 🔹 Clan Wars & Sieges: Test your strength in exhilarating clan wars and castle sieges! 🏰⚔️ 🔹 Dedicated Support Team: Our active Game Masters are committed to ensuring fairness and smooth gameplay! 👥🛡️ ⚔️ Join the Lin2Age Beta Test – Adventurers Needed! 🛡️ Are you ready to experience the glory of Lineage 2, reimagined for a new generation? 🌍 Become part of our exclusive beta test and help shape the future of Lin2Age! 🚀✨ Start your epic journey today. Welcome to Lin2Age C4! 💬 Connect with Us on Discord Join our community, stay updated, and take part in the latest events! Discord: https://discord.gg/qKJnQ7Kp5X Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnO-J_uAqvg https://prnt.sc/b3tRHlxT6YS7
  • Topics