Stryder bug

Fatalas

yeah this only works on servers without geodata (servers where u can wallshot)

hadn't seen L2Off without geodata yet... ^^ these servers are too serious cause there plays thousands players so they must have geodata :P especialy when l2off C4 comes retail ;D so if you want a server without geodata make l2j ;D

This works and u can get in to a clan hall and pick up items (Tried in C4off) but it doesn't worked in 3 L2j that i tested.

yeah l2j ftw ( a lot of stupid mods witch shoudn't be on retail, time to time there comes lag, and if in these servers plays ~100 players you can be happy , cause mostly there play only about 10 or 20 at same moment ^^ and at all every l2j server are very different so who cares if it works here) ;D ;D ;D so please don't post about l2j servers... they are absolutely non-serious :P

yeah this only works on servers without geodata (servers where u can wallshot)

if my server has fixed the mountain crossing bug thing, does that mean that the Geodata is fixed? (ergo this bug wouldnt work on my server?)

lol.. on 4s the raid boss wont appear is you haven't open at least 1st door.. you must use the trick after cleaning at least the first room..

read all the posts ... it was said already :p

and this work by other way... to pass big walls

u summon strider, next u click to walk in direction of wall, next ur char are running againts wall and next u mont and simount strider and u are in other side