What char to select!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What char to select!

• Silver Ranger
    • Phadom Ranger
    • Human Dagger
    • Dark Elf Dagger

Holla, well...

I was playng zeus x4, now zeus closed ... i had Dark elf Archer... i can say Archers is good DD but they get a big dmg from nukers because of mdef... well i was full s80 40 water resist and i get from sps 1.5k ... thats lol...

++ GS dont have atk speed so ... in 1 vs 1 GS no have chance win nuker... and archers is good only for critcals.. but is not easy to get critical xD... full buff archers have chance 40% to get... so... i think i must make dagger...

i want one char to kill easy enemys... not like archers, you must wait critcal ... bcause no critcal 300 dmg ;pppppp

And what about daggers... if i start dagger what to make?? and why

i think SR is ok? SR no patk/no big range but FTW atksped... well what you say ??

soz for my sux english!

None! Eva's saint is da best. You can be a very useful suporter and u will always have a good pt :)

Don't flood dude! The guy asked to chose between these 4 so don't offer supports...

Anyways I prefer Ghost Hunter(or like you typed Dark elf dagger) BUT if you play for dagger class for very first time, your choice must be Adventurer(Human dagger) 'cause you will gain more experience of playing with dagger class. Ghost hunter class is very hard to play with, so only people with more experience may chose it.

i recommend u windrider cuz its easier to lvl up than other daggers and dodge counts a lot in low rates,well u can start again with archer since a pr is dealing murder crits on poor mages ;) so dont rush to change the class ur playing