Guys i have prob with tp

loipon akouste paidia exw provlima me ta teleport molis paw na kano tp se mia alli polli trwo critical mporei na me voitheisei kapios??

change your question in English here is English section

leki i have problem with my gk when i go to a different town i take critical error can you help me with this?

1.may be teleport coordinats is bad

2.did you try another gk?

3.what is your gk template id?

General protection fault!

History: TestReach <- UObject::GetFullName <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowBitmapMaterial ShadowActor[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial38) <- TestReach <- (ShadowBitmapMaterial Transient.ShadowBitmapMaterial38) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.ShadowProjector ShadowTexture[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (ShadowProjector 20_17.ShadowProjector105) <- AActor::Serialize <- TestReach <- (ShadowProjector 20_17.ShadowProjector105) <- ULevelBase::Serialize <- ULevel::Serialize <- TestReach <- (Level 20_17.myLevel) <- UStruct::SerializeBin <- (Class Engine.GameEngine GLevel[0]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- UGameEngine::Serialize <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TestReach <- (GameEngine Transient.GameEngine0) <- TArray<< <- UGameEngine::L2SerializeRootSet <- UGameEngine::L2CollectGarbage <- UGameEngine::DetachLevel <- UGameEngine::CheckPurgeLevel <- Level_was_loaded <- UGameEngine::L2_Teleport <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

this is the error that the game gives me when i take the crit what should i do?

ok man this problem think is for GEO DATA, try use this program for fix all places and download fine GEO DATA you can get here L2J Geodata Synchronizer

You could at least try reinstall your client (which client is it btw?) and is it for all towns you teleport to? Perhaps there is something wrong in your server files with L2_Teleport command.

guys sorry i been in kefalonia and i havent pc there i come back now

i do all the things that you tell me but always i take a critical error.My cilent is c6(interlude)

And this is for all towns

guys sorry i been in kefalonia and i havent pc there i come back now

i do all the things that you tell me but always i take a critical error.My cilent is c6(interlude)

And this is for all towns

try using this system man System Patched Interlude

ok i will try w8

The same always dc

well so I don't know what is that man no GEO,no SYSTEM, when give this error? you can enter in the world? o just when entering give this error? pls give more information for help you.