[Request]itemname-e.dat,armorgrp.dat and weapongrp.dat for ct2.4 Lineage II

Hello,I need your help.I want to add some custom armors and weapons.But when I save and encrypt the itemname-e.dat,armorgrp.dat and weapongrp.dat an error appears and it says that the file does not exist.Can someone give me the 3 files to add the custom items because i searched for hours and i didnt find a solution.

Best Regards,

Legki_42 :'( :'(

Hello,I need your help.I want to add some custom armors and weapons.But when I save and encrypt the itemname-e.dat,armorgrp.dat and weapongrp.dat an error appears and it says that the file does not exist.Can someone give me the 3 files to add the custom items because i searched for hours and i didnt find a solution.

Best Regards,

Legki_42 :'( :'(

ok look man when you do it lines are wrong, before close file edit just for don't lose your .dat files you can delete lines are added and saved again and you don't dispersed file :)

Oh thanks.But my weapongrp.dat dont work to me

so follow guides how adapt item between chronicles bro, is good make own work because you do it ofc work fine.