[Trick]Mage,low your hp quickly(Usefull for necro & sph)

Let's see,this trick i saw it on GE server at l2sgh.com .

You are at raidboss with necro and want to low your hp quicly & arcana power,which you have it in bar,don't helping?Let's see a trick :D

Just press alt+k,find arcana power and click again again and again .You will see that HP will low too quickly.I post it because you trying to low your hp from arcana power which is in bar & to some server this can't help.So if you do what i say,you are ok ;)

Have fun :D

(Credits by me )

Go join at l2sgh and you will see what i mean ;)

You are at raidboss with necro and want to low your hp quicly & arcana power,which you have it in bar,don't helping?Let's see a trick :D

Just press alt+k,find arcana power and click again again and again .You will see that HP will low too quickly.I post it because you trying to low your hp from arcana power which is in bar & to some server this can't help.So if you do what i say,you are ok ;)

(Credits by me )

pretty awesome i didn't know it thnx

(Credits by me )

Fuck dude thats best share in the world man how you find it man i suggest someone give u karma and make u global mod fuck best share in world GOD give him karma.

I forget,why you use this? :D

(Credits by me )

Old Man,i know this trick from 2009.Btw you forget to put some posts.

-beep- dude thats best share in the world man how you find it man i suggest someone give u karma and make u global mod -beep- best share in world GOD give him karma.

ahahaha

If you put arcana power skill0337_0.BMP skill in f1 and keep press f1 your hp go low and you can hit max with Curse Death Link skill1159_0.png when you try to kill a player.

nice trick but i think allot know this

more faster hp lowering you can do

put on f1 arcane power and on f2 body to mind and press them all the time in 5 seconds you have lowered your hp

nice trick but i think allot know this

more faster hp lowering you can do

put on f1 arcane power and on f2 body to mind and press them all the time in 5 seconds you have lowered your hp

you don't get me.

In some server if put arcana ex. at f1 and pressing it again and again it doesn't low your life(IT is fixed).So i said from skills(alt+k) you can low it too fast

-beep- dude thats best share in the world man how you find it man i suggest someone give u karma and make u global mod -beep- best share in world GOD give him karma.

irony :D

Go check it at l2sgh and then talk :)