[GR]lower success

manolis11

LOIPON PAIDES POS TA PIGATE STO LOWER EGO PERASA ME PASS ( i get the degree with pass what about you?)

Examination: E.C.C.E. MAY 2010

Final: P

P/F: Pass

ORAL: LP

LST: P

GVR: P

WRI: LP

We are pleased to inform you that you have passed the examination you requested the results for. Congratulations!

if i see any greek language ill lock it

Don't you see?

They say you: ok, i will fix and don't do a shit.

Leave them: if you take an action, they'll go cry at Maxtor (not that is a big deal, they saw me before, but that's just coz it stress you more, talking with the wall is hard and impossible)

Don't you see?

They say you: ok, i will fix and don't do a shit.

Leave them: if you take an action, they'll go cry at Maxtor (not that is a big deal, they saw me before, but that's just coz it stress you more, talking with the wall is hard and impossible)

and you take a serious action,and do not dekarma people at spam section for a DOUBLE POST..

and you take a serious action,and do not dekarma people at spam section for a DOUBLE POST..

and you do not apology me at MSN after you see that no one give a shit about flamers like them. I don't like doublefaces. Everyone could be my friend but when it come to face things out let's do it.

Ye reason i put on dekarma was wrong but not the action.

you forgot the ppl you pushed to ban at [Eng] Spam topic? you forgot the ppl that got dekarma for talking greek on an english topic (even with tags)?

Don't spread the angry out. It help.

and you do not apology me at MSN after you see that no one give a shit about flamers like them. I don't like doublefaces. Everyone could be my friend but when it come to face things out let's do it.

you forgot the ppl you pushed to ban at [Eng] Spam topic? you forgot the ppl that got dekarma for talking greek on an english topic (even with tags)?

mxc hasnt nothing to do with my net friends and my msn....

i may disagree with you at mxc about your action,but this doesnt mean that i dont want to talk with you or i hate you

I was once banned 'coz I pointed somebody out to Gr spam topic.None talk'd since grisom did it.

Same as for ventic.However,I have to admit that your reason for dekarma was one of the most retarded I've ever seen :P