[L2 OFF] DeathPass

rex_242003

Hello. Open a new server and i want to take with you..

Forum: http://25023.deathp01.web11.ukraine.com.ua/index.php

Server Informations

The server is classified as a Relax-Pvp, c minimum mobodrocha.

Achieve everything except epic things can be literally a couple of hours.

Emphasis - PVP battle.

Motto - C4, PVP, X2000.

+ Rankings trace. (Exp / sp / drop / adena): 2000/2000/0/1000

+ Safe point of all seven. Chance, I did not change, such as in C4 PTAs.

+ Fine when you leave the clan - 1 day.

+ Time all buffs 1:00, Prophecy and the Chant of Vic. 20 minutes.

Time Keats' servitor buffs standard. Each GC baffer that buff buff 3 prof.

+ Kenzel takes from 3 to 7 buffs.

+ Drop RB bizhi with epic RB.

+ Buffer, gm shop, mass rk (retaining the advantages nublessov)

+ Drop PC. Drop doneyt things (all!) PC.

+ - Respawn all RB as of c4. Some are raised to level 80 (eg Ant Queen).

+ Gludio - is considered the main PVP ZONoy have any CC there is a section "pvp zony" where you can see the rest pvp Loki.

CANCEL not yuzaetsya in this area.

+ Time absolutely all debuffs from NPC type paralyze, slow, silence, as well as debuffs cubes (which can cause for example warlock) changed from 120 seconds to 40 Ka.

Recall for instance Lair of Antharas, as you would throw balls anchor, not nice after all to breathe, fly into town and back ...

+ Abridged quest nubless!

You will choose - or pass the quest, the quest by buying things in the GM Shope, or buy nubless for 250 gold medals at the NPC with the nickname Chel in Giran at the church.

+ All NPC, Regan at the siege of castles, located in Giran

+ Bomzheg in Giran  Fan NPCs  )

t was common. Now the chips directly the server:

+ 24 buff slots, initially in c4 20.

+ - Elements C5 chronicles (for example fix Frienza with onions, fix zaryadok Gladiator)

+ - Valor skills

+ Epic armor, epic cannon (stats are not very different from the usual S Gereida, the imbalance will be negligible)

+ Drop unique bizhi with some RB (read more  )

+ 7 Seals disabled and replaced with an interesting way.

+ Event Rebirth

+ Event Mass PvP

+ Event War With Ketra Orc \ Varka Silenos

Unique bizhuha:

Hekaton Necklace to become like the TT gives +7% resist water, fire, wind, earth.

Commander Earringto become like the TT, stimulates protection against arrows +9%

Galaxia Ring to become like the TT, this ring - a blow to necro, defense against dark attacks, plus 10%.

Over the next RB drop off of these little things -

Ketra Hero Hekaton (ketra  )

Varka Commander Mos (cooking  )

Cherub Galaxia (TOI 13),

a chance to loot 50%.

Epic epic armor and guns:

We -for balance and variety!

Epic gun under higher than normal S grade, but less than heroic.

Differences in the article are insignificant.

Epic armor for ~ 13% better than the regular S grade armor.

This way we are trying not to unbalance the game with new things.

Mining epic veschichek likely diversity than vnoshenie the game ill imbalance.

How do they earn? "Read below" on the currency!

What more interesnenkogo?  Here, for example::

Herois'ke weapons can sharpen. It is best, because S <Epic <Hero

(Sign "<" = worse).In fact, having caught the hero - you immediately get the best weapon on the server. But getting it is not just ...

Class battles at the Olympics are disabled for obvious reasons.

Description Eventov:

+ Event degeneration.

In Giran NPC standing outside the church with the nickname Granddaddy.

We communicate with them, we learn that to start we need 78 level.

Transformed, becoming the first lvlom, dope book.

Sways to 78, run to the teacher skills in your class and race, we teach additional skills. All you can be reborn 3 times.

Skills degeneration at the Olympics does not give effect.

+Event Mass PvP

It's simple. We want to 1 on 1 - signup without parties.

SPC write to Shout "need 1 person or Rega will be terminated.

We want for example 5 on 5 - signup namedb in 5t people.

NPC will yell at Shout "need a group of people or 5ti Rega will be terminated"

The same with respect to ful parties. Slaughterhouse Want to Fool Fool? signup Fulk.

Prize - xs. Maybe it will not at all.

+ - Event Sunshine

I'll put it in quietly doing ...

+ Event War With Ketra Orc \ Varka Silenos

http://forum.deathpass.us/showthread.php?t=155

What is the currency on the server:

+ Nvidia - need to buy epic weapons and clothing.

Falling from such RB:

Ketra Hero Hekaton (Ketra  )

Varka Commander Mos (Varka )

Death Lord Ipos (Blazing Swamp),

Cherub Galaxia (TOI 13),

as well as with all epic RB in the number of 1 to 2.

And now available on a quest - http://forum.deathpass.us/showthread.php?t=638

+ Event Medal and Event Glittering Medal.

These medals are falling absolutely from all the mobs.

Simple with a very high chance, and Glittering low.

+ Happy Socks - provides for easy carrying adeny.

In the skill has 2 extra. Skill: Summon Happy Socks, Summon Adena.

1 Happy Socks = 2.000.000.000 adeny.

+ Zubets akulki - an artifact from the bloodthirsty akulok. You can knock at Iris Lake (Elven Vilage -> Iris Lake look at the map) with the sharks.

Need to buy a cool old things in different NPC Barahlan, which stands in Giran, near the statue in the center. From veschichek NPC:

Mask father (for Fighter) - +5% Patk, +5% mdef,

Mask father (for the magician) - +5% of the uterus, +5% pdef.

Valiant for the road (It looks as ng gun, but the light shining heroic) - 30% chance to restore all HP when asked for a tran "light" magic.

Valiant mechushka (same as above) - 40% chance to restore everything when asked for a tran Wed "light" magic.

The most frequent questions the players and my answers:

+ Where is the server, what configuration, what speed data center?

A: The server is located in Ukraine, in Kiev, in DC NewTelco.

Rate to Ukraine 70 mbit, zarubezhka 30 mbit. (For comparison: we have a common and asterios.tm provider RETN)

Configure the server machine: Xeon X3230, 8gb 800mhz, sata 10k x 2 raid0.

+ Admin, which build server?

A: I do not understand now, so what kind assembly? You are about something said if I write it PTS and I collect it bit by bit (login server is found in one place, the protection of another, he edited the script as I wanted to)?

+ When the server is opened, which was launched online?

A: Opened 14.05.2010, start-up 100 people and each day continues to grow.

It is worth remembering that C4 is already outdated books, so not everyone interested.

Some Screens http://3879.iz.piccy.info.nyud.net/i5/79/38/163879/Shot00042.jpg

http://3880.iz.piccy.info.nyud.net/i5/80/38/163880/Shot00035.jpg

One video from pvp in ketra..

Thanks GL.

c4.. so th owns all and blow land = 110% ?

lol...they have only bluff deadly backstab..not even trick/damage dealing lethal/mirage etc

Anyway,u need more work to ur srv,firstly to change to an International language

h@h@h@

ofc I played

I have photos , movies, everything

just die and spam moaaaaaaaaaaaaar

ok i believe u. i just dont want to make it a flame war and go too much oftopic/

but u are still wrong about the owning classes in c4. c4 was a mage cronicle (sps mostly)

and why should i spam? i have 6x more post then u lol