[SHARE]Supremel2 Dual Boxing! TOOLS INCLUDED

mpj123

It is better to give up because supremel2 has the best system of existing protection.

Exactly that it obtains to be with dual box you quickly will be discovered and banished.

Until bake-ice hoists it already was broken, but the system of supreme-l2.... this I want to see.....

supreme's protection isn't all that great... it acts more like an annoying virus. But there are many ways arround it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

supreme's protection isn't all that great... it acts more like an annoying virus. But there are many ways arround it.

mpj u actually got walker to work on supreme while you were still playing? because i dont remember any threads on this sevrer that actually had it working

when did I say I had walker working?

supreme was walkereable a while back, and it still was up until a bit. I was able to get walker to launch but not verify. and I have no clue why it wont verify. For some reason, walker wouldn't hook onto the L2 client...

How about just dual box tool? I know that it's just next to impossible to get walker to work, since noone will even try to work hard to get walker work on private server, but how about dual boxing? Could any1 help plz