[L2J]L2 SexyParadise Reviving Old Legend

FDB

thats your suggestion but some really like them some not i believe making the best balance custom server out there is a nice thing..By my side i can say i got the best balanced server with custom :) If you find any class unbalanced it will be fixed in 30 mins :)

Yeah thats my suggestion, well lets see, i hope someone agrees with me, i cant farm right now and stuff, i joined cause of pvp.. anyway 0 ppl online now :/ Too much time loosing on gear IMO, but your server, your decisions ;)

Hey man 0 online cause non nows it no advertisement no nothing and if i waiting members from mxc i wouldn't make him online :/

Users here are not to play but test the server and If again if they like they play i paid the domain name and in 3 working day will be ok today sunday so thats not count at 24/7 we will have domain and server will go live , advertise on hopzone and others site's so then we will see the community...

(Farm)Try is easy so much easy

(I am happy with 30 ppl daily online) i dont expect high community if ppl like it they will join besides is what y like some like customs some not

(Noticed the enchant rates?)Mainly yes you noticed them Avoiding star wars and with this safe/max i thing is 1 reason of the balance ;D

I didnt say i dont like customs, its just too many of them in my opinion.. I farmed, 80 coins per mob, its not difficult to farm, in 1 day you can have all i think but god, i am looking for exactly server like this w/o customs (farming) or with balanced customs (not much, 1 custom armor/weapon should do)...

PS About the enchant rates, i joined cause of them x)

but i have only weapon/armor LoL just baium adds +100 pdef and wings +20 spd :)

Nope, you have 3 kind of armors and 3 kind of weapons...

PS Why is there no MP potions in GM shop...? Only elixirs -.-

PS 2 A grade robe too :P

[updates]

Fix for Droplist of custom boss once again

Now no need manapots reg is upper (Bishops are not undead for the doesnt regenerates so fast)

Added quest items for clan LvL in Shop

[P.s]

i am spitted for saying updates? lol

I tested this server and all i have to say is awesome!! all stats are really balanced the bad news is so many ppl dont like gracia final, anyway i suggest this one! It rocks!!