Wts The best Interlude Pack arround the world

LOL if you have decided to sell my old not updated pack You shold at least delete my IP adress from config :P

You shold add this to tour post:

1. your SVN is outdatet

2. your SVN have no timeline

3. orginal SVN + timeline is ovned by szmajso

4. in original (szmajso's) SVN are added new updates (Sailren, DrHaos, Gordon, Valakas, Baium, Fintezza, new quests, AI added for Zaken, Orfen, AQ)

5. in originall (szmajso's) SVN signet skills are in beta test phase.

6. only szmajso can give full support for this code

I dont care if you selling my old pack but please dont use my IP at public becouse some ppl can think that is my current pack version wich is not true.

PS

Orginall test server based on orginall live SVN can be found at lineage2forever.xt.pl

Yea its the truth!! That pack we have it only me and sjmajso and we have the svn...That guy dont have source!!!Also he dont have updated full pack!!

bump! server opened for 1 week now. 300 hopzone votes , no problems till now , new feutures added.

you can still test on l2meredith.zapto.org

forget it nobody will buy it, its a leeched source pack. Its not your work and i cant see a single Features that you did actually add to the pack !, you just stole someones work and now your trying to sell it and scamm people off.

you should be rewarded whit - karma in my opinion.

if you wanna do something good share the source code whit the community

forget it nobody will buy it, its a leeched source pack. Its not your work and i cant see a single Features that you did actually add to the pack !, you just stole someones work and now your trying to sell it and scamm people off.

you should be rewarded whit - karma in my opinion.

if you wanna do something good share the source code whit the community

scamm ppl? xaxaxa its the best il pack. you can test it. its as retail as a x5 server :)

scamm ppl? xaxaxa its the best il pack. you can test it. its as retail as a x5 server :)

The best IL pack,

from this you can understand ...

Best pack dont exist

yo dumb monkey ass face, its not your work ! you just selling someones else work, you cant even write features right and your lame website proves you have no skills in any programming lanuage, your just Another wannabe trying to scamm people off whit selling someones else work!

best pack? so you have 10-15000 revision in it years long development?i dont think so you are just another mentally dead wannabe who think the same as harpun...

yo dumb monkey ass face, its not your work ! you just selling someones else work, you cant even write features right and your lame website proves you have no skills in any programming lanuage, your just Another wannabe trying to scamm people off whit selling someones else work!

xaxaax you think im gonna spend time to make website for a test server ? :D:D:D::D:D:D

i opened only test server to sell my pack and please do not spamm because all of my customers are happy. also i have proofs that you are scammer because you send on your msn friends ( wts l2jarchid premioum revision) so please get the hell out of here facking scammer.

P.S thnx god that there are idiots like him and they bump my topic :D

best pack? so you have 10-15000 revision in it years long development?i dont think so you are just another mentally dead wannabe who think the same as harpun...

please before you speak about the pack test it on online server.

use that ip : l2meredith.zapto.org

thnx :)

xaxaax you think im gonna spend time to make website for a test server ? :D:D:D::D:D:D

i opened only test server to sell my pack and please do not spamm because all of my customers are happy. also i have proofs that you are scammer because you send on your msn friends ( wts l2jarchid premioum revision) so please get the hell out of here facking scammer.

P.S thnx god that there are idiots like him and they bump my topic :D

please before you speak about the pack test it on online server.

use that ip : l2meredith.zapto.org

thnx :)

tell me 1 thing only...

What class you use to retrive data on server startup from SQL

S. Holmes : Sniff .. sniff  something shitty smell around here and its definitely not me (since i am wannabe detector bot).

Well we have some facts here that needs examination.

Lets check them step by step.

1)Best interlude Pack around the world

~~hoho haha that surely made me laugh. There are 2 possibility's or this pack is the best in the world or its not since im just a mere bot i cant tell cause i dont have access at all interlude pack's in the world to check em.

Result: even if you have the best il pack (which you cant be sure) no serious dev will say best pack in the world cause serious dev's have IQ > 100 so they can understand they cant be sure even if they were they wouldnt say it, share it or sell it.

2) (tired of typing so im gonna be faster this time)

English : Sux

Place : Greece

Attitude : Wannabe Dev

Lame Presentation for the best pack in the world

We dont care ABOUT THE CONFIG'S!  (sorry for the caps)

Final Result:

processing...

Beep Beep Beep

Have you ever heard the name... what was it like.. Spooknoob ... spooknof , giorgos ... cant rly remember

If it isnt him then God made the same mistake TWICE!

RUN PEOPLE!!

Gekas!

First of all these files are outdated

they are by szmajso

but it is an old old rev

really old

szmajso

still sells the files but in high price

like 150 euros

and no one has theme

btw gl with your selling

i also share these files if you want pm me

it is l2worldwide pack by stive aka leviathan(owner of l2eclipse)

thanks