[Help]Ideas for server

~SilveR~

Question

Guys i would modify my server cause i think  that need somethink  more cause  i dont get much people i think that  my feutures dont like ....

anyway  my server is Gracia Final

I dont  want custom items

all bugs that  all know fixed

all skills are fixed

and i want to tell me  how  to make it.!  just write  here some ideas ,thank you :)

Dont spam plz be on topic

anyway  my server is Gracia Final

I dont  want custom items

this is ur problem-------------->its G.Final..u have to update to Epilogue...its better and most ppl like it more bcus of the enchatnt skills system and mailbox.

second:if u want more ppl u have to make a server like the ones on top hopzone...

for example u can put tatoo's with custom stats giving 5-7% of a stat would be balanced and more fun.

even a custom armor set/and weps..and rb jwls from custom rbs would be nice..

if i would find a new server like this..i would certainly join!

this is ur problem-------------->its G.Final..u have to update to Epilogue...its better and most ppl like it more bcus of the enchatnt skills system and mailbox.

second:if u want more ppl u have to make a server like the ones on top hopzone...

for example u can put tatoo's with custom stats giving 5-7% of a stat would be balanced and more fun.

even a custom armor set/and weps..and rb jwls from custom rbs would be nice..

if i would find a new server like this..i would certainly join!

my server atm had the best balance but i dont know why people  leaving  :/  all  classes can kill i never listen a problem about balance  ....  and i have dynasty armor for top and  S grade weapons

my server atm had the best balance but i dont know why people  leaving  :/  all  classes can kill i never listen a problem about balance  ....  and i have dynasty armor for top and  S grade weapons

then ppl just got bored...

and this happens for 2 reasons: or is rlly hard to enchant,and ppl leave cuz they break good items..

or is rlly easy and ppl got bored simply bcus there was nothing else to do on the server..so when a clan was loosing members.even enemy start to loose cuz ppl leave server and soon every1 leavs...its a normal thing...

BUT u can do this : wipe the server...

then update to Epilogue (its just a way to wipe server actually ;) )

then if enchant was too hard ..make it more % and make max +25

if enchant was too easy...make rate 66% and max 16...

i saw a lot of admins do it...

and finally u can add vote reward/custom glows/auto-events(TVT,CTF)

and so on...

its rlly nice that u can make a new server..but without closing this..

since u can call it  a ''update'' ...to >Epilogue

i hope i was usefull and i wish u GL :)

then ppl just got bored...

and this happens for 2 reasons: or is rlly hard to enchant,and ppl leave cuz they break good items..

or is rlly easy and ppl got bored simply bcus there was nothing else to do on the server..so when a clan was loosing members.even enemy start to loose cuz ppl leave server and soon every1 leavs...its a normal thing...

BUT u can do this : wipe the server...

then update to Epilogue (its just a way to wipe server actually ;) )

then if enchant was too hard ..make it more % and make max +25

if enchant was too easy...make rate 66% and max 16...

i saw a lot of admins do it...

and finally u can add vote reward/custom glows/auto-events(TVT,CTF)

and so on...

its rlly nice that u can make a new server..but without closing this..

since u can call it  a ''update'' ...to >Epilogue

i hope i was usefull and i wish u GL :)

for 3 weeks  i had 150 players online  and  in 1  day  all  out wtf?  about enchant rates  are 80% blessed 100% and safe 5 max 20

for 3 weeks  i had 150 players online  and  in 1  day  all  out wtf?

:o :o :o man..try asking any1 that is still online in ur server...i can't help u with this...

i am sure smth happen...and all left server imediately..

maybe a hacker/bugger...

u didn't notice anything?

man i believe server gracia epiloge its better and ppl like this :)

you can put custom tattoo with extra stats and more ;)

maybe you can give me your mail?i need some help and maybe you can help me :)

Well silver,

i think the wrong with your server is the Client,

I bet that if the Client was Interlude,Based on L2J,with features,you server will have more than 250-300 ppls.

now if you dont wont to make it interlude,i dont know how its impossible to attractive ppls,i dont have see your server (in.game)but as you say thinks are missing,so if you have java knoweldge,you can make your own codes,you can use your imagination for it!

but i bet thats the prob is client!

gl.

PS:εντομεταξή είμαστε greeκ section και μιλάμε αγγλικά χαχαχα

JvE you know how to create a l2j server?i need some help with 1 problem :)

ναί ξέρω,αυτό όμως δεν είναι το σωστό section.

μην spamareis το topic με άκυρα θέματα.

Well silver,

i think the wrong with your server is the Client,

I bet that if the Client was Interlude,Based on L2J,with features,you server will have more than 250-300 ppls.

now if you dont wont to make it interlude,i dont know how its impossible to attractive ppls,i dont have see your server (in.game)but as you say thinks are missing,so if you have java knoweldge,you can make your own codes,you can use your imagination for it!

but i bet thats the prob is client!

gl.

PS:εντομεταξή είμαστε greeκ section και μιλάμε αγγλικά χαχαχα

ox ne tespa ...  to exw skefti na  ton kanw interlude alithia ala perimenw na mu ferei to client enas friend  m :) thx pantos magkes ;)