[Help] I am sorry i dont know where to post/ i need help with server

revochx

Question

i am really new on this forum BUT i am a lineage 2 LOVER so thats why i want to make  a server to play with my friends.

so here is my problem wich i really whis you guys will help me

so i have look over the internet to get an l2j server and database

i have instal java, mysql, navicat, instaled server, edit login and server, registered server as Bartz, edited Hosts files from system 32 , instaled lineage 2 gracia epilogue with clean system but after i log in the game in the window where my server Bartz is when i hit connect it says your protocol version is different please continue. i must say thai i have make all the setting in 127.0.0.1 ip so i can play on localhost.

hope that you guys maibe will help me with this step.

Also i want to ask or get help about server for epilogue because maybe my server file are not for epilogue

i put my trust in you guys .

P.S. i really dont care if is for gracia final or epilogue but i beggin you guys help me. i do annything for a local host server for me and my friends.

5 answers to this question

IT was happening to me the other day, you might as well read my other topic.

But to make a long story short:

It is client problem.

Run the Lineage2 updater.

Replace system folder with gracia epilogue system folder from here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=69451.0

Edit L2.ini with file edit program for gracia epilogue, in the line: serveraddr=putyouriphere you can check ur ip from http://www.whatsmyip.org/

If you want to play with ur friends tho and you have a dynamic ip, i suggest you to register an account on www.no-ip.com and replace ur ip with ur no-ip adress in the above line. (serveraddr=you.no-ip.com)

Hope it helps you.

Also i want to ask or get help about server for epilogue because maybe my server file are not for epilogue

I think that the problem could be that the files are not for epilogue

anyway, seek for

# Numbers of protocol revisions that server allows to connect.
# Delimiter is ;
# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Changing the protocol revision may result in incompatible communication and many errors in game!</font></b></u>
# Default: 146;152
AllowedProtocolRevisions = 152

in server.properties