[MEGA DISCUSSION-PREVIEW-PROJECT CHOICE]my server[updated]

Hello folks...i am about starting a MAJOR PROJECT SERVER,but i have many things on my mind...first of all about the server

Name:(hidden,cause i want to avoid having copy pasted name sites)

Client:Epilogue

Rates:from x1 till x10

Files:Custom made l2j (with many bug fixes and security fixes,with result not even looking with l2j)

Server's Philosophy:Time to revive the forgotten lineage 2,i am bored of seeing prophets used only as

/follow bots,we will discuss how we can make them be more useful (not by changing skills OF COURSE)

About the events:Come on,dont you feel bored of the same events?(even on low rates!)tvt,ctf,korean,japanese,

69,sexual event or whatever...when you enter in a new server you feel like you are in the previous one but with

another community,no differences,nothing different.As far as i can see there are many leechers here,so i will not

reveal any of the events i have in my mind (AND DAMN,NOT ONLY PVP EVENTS,TAKING A FLAG,OR KILLING EACH OTHER...

how about using some strategy as well?!!!)

About Donations:I hate when in a server everyone has donated (even small amounts)so that even brainless guys can be stronger,

the server will have donations,BUT we will have our own CUSTOM DONATION SYSTEM...which means,i will choose what to donate and

when to donate...anyone who wants to participate will be like taking a clan hall,i will sell for example,Arcana mace recipe with starting

price 10 euro,the next 11,the following 12...and donations will take place 1-2 times per week WITHOUT READY WEAPONS AND ITEMS,

this will be just to help us with the server fees without ruining the balance

NPC:The server will start without npcs...only in the beggining (first 2 days)a small npc with buffs will be in each city...

No gm shop,no class manager...

Voting:we are not forcing you to vote,if you want to vote,you do,if not its ok...But,each sunday if the server

goes 10-15 places on hopzone (i mean if its in the place 70 it goes 55)then you will have for 2 hours the buffer

if the server goes up for 20 places then you will have for 10 mins a class manager for free (we dont want players

based on the server events to change class or buff themselves,so there will not be a preparing announcement)

In case the server enters in the top 10 every sunday there will be class manager event + buffer,which means:

place 10:2 hours buffs,10 mins manager

place 9:2 hours and 10 mins,12 mins

and goes like this...

About massive newcommers (i hope we will have :P)

i see many people that say:bring friends win an aio etc etc...thats full stupid,cause the people

that will not play from the first day have no chance against them!anyone is free to come,anytime he wants

i will not reward anyone for coming!the only that will take something like an award will be the beta testers

(not all of them,there will be a draw between everyone who tested it)the reward may be b grade with sa,

or something that WILL HELP but WON'T Ruin the balance...

About GM'S:

There won't be gms...i will be only (the admin)and maybe only one person that will have only the power to teleport

and reply to the petitions etc...this person will be and the forum mod,so corruption won't be...

Forums:I Really feel somehow when i see a forum having this form

english general 10 topic 20 replies

greek section 100000 topics 2000000 replies

ro section 1000000 20000 replies

pl section 100000 20000 replies...

Come on,we are english server (international)

for your language you will have 2 topics

1 spam topic

and 1 general discussion...

anyone who speaks his language out of these topics

WILL HAVE 5 DAYS BAN :)

oops if orgot to tell you:

server dedicated

site in .com OF COURSE

Developer will be paid for all of these stuff...

(so nothing for free,which means serious job...)

The server will start in beta from christmas or later,now i just want to see your opinions

Update:The first open beta will be held around x-mas,

Server will be developed by VAGO!

You have a lot of work to do dude,it's a hard work,but if you make it...i see you on the top :)

Good luck

its not so difficult if you have money and love for that you do...

thanks for your good words i hope to see you one day :)

I dont like the client,but Features seems nice

:D

gracia epilogue is the most stable for low rates i think...

then w8 for freya x)

Anw Gl with ur project :)

freya will be new by then which means=

new items,new skills,new bugs etc etc...

less working features,i want to be as close as retail... (if possible)