[GUIDE]Druid(dedicated for all Druid players and NITROUS SYSTEM)

the character limit disallows me to imperfect it so i might make another reply too! PLUS i cant edit my reply(lack of privilege)

This guide is 100% made by Noble® so if you seek to post it to other blogs/forum  else give proper credits to Noble®(ME)

DRUID

2dc0d3cf3425-800.jpg

Things you should know about the Druid Class!(green are positive,red for negative,yellow for neutral-nor positive nor negative)

*Druids are hybrids. that means that they can perform all 3 different roles! (DPS,Tank,Healer)

*as a hybrid you have to learn all 3 roles in order to be precious and wanted for raids,dungeons

*Pretty easy to exp in all 3 talent spec

*Easy to solo group quests

*Almost NEVER OOM(out of mana) in Balance and Restoration spec

*Item Gear Dependable(especially when you go Feral Combat spec)

*Difficult to combine Feral-Balance or Feral-Restoration

*One of the Best Dungeon Classes

*Different Unique Forms(swimming,travel,tank,dps,healing,flying)

*Form Quests sometimes are annoying and long

*Available only in Night Elves race(for Alliance) and only Tauren race(for Horde) for WoTLK

Druid Specs

Balance

The DPS Specialization!Balance Druids specialize in damage spells  turning them into an efficient ranged,quick,mega critical & almost with no pushback spellcaster...they specialize in nature spells,CC(Crowd Control) spells and until 80level they still continue to update the already existing Healing spells!it a combination of Mage (in power and cc) with the healing power and HoT(Healing over Time)of a shadow priest! they can learn Moonkin Form making the Druid even stronger but unable to use Healing techs in that form...the armor bonus they gain while Moonkin form is tremendous making rogues and hunters look like insects!

Profits :

+370% bonus armor while in moonkin form

+5% critical chance for members in 30yd range

-15% damage while you re stunned

Suggested Personal Balance tree: Click here

Suggested Equipment: Leather or cloth enchacing Spell power,Intellect,Stamina and a little Spirit

Feral Combat

Physical Melee Tank or Dps form...weird,powerful,wanted,difficult to understand by some players form!Unlike Balance or Restoration spec Feral combat spec needs only Leather armor! talents are seperated.some may favor dps druid some other will benefit a TANK druid.some may affect both roles.just because a Druid is FB specced doesnt mean he can be perfect tank or be a good dps...

Profits:

Advance Bear and Cat forms

Physical Melee advanced

Mana reservers(Bear uses rage Cat uses energy)if outnumbered

Personal Suggested TANK spec: Click Here

Personal Suggested DPS spec: Click Here

Suggested Equipment for Cat form: Only Leather raising AP(Attack power),stamina,agility,critical

Suggested Equipment for Bear Form: Only leather raising Stamina,Defence rating,strength

Attention: until outland you wont find any good staff! after that all , and i mean it,all the staffs you will find will provide enormous AP(attack power) for the druid!

Restoration

Personal Favorite Spec!thats is the Healing Spec!Unlike priests,shamans&paladins,the Restoration Druids rely mostly on HoT healing spells(Healing over time) whilst the above classes rely on instant healing.If a druid is specced in restoration spec they may learn Tree of life form which is a real healing machine(cannot use other techs. ONLY healing and cc)!They have INCREDIBLE Mana Regeneration and if you play right while all the others will be recovering you will be FULL of MP :o :o :o ... sometimes you might finish a difficult battle with no MP loss!Rebirth ability (especially with the glyph patched) does NOT let you get raped in a difficult battle as it it the only reviving spell that can be used in combat in 2seconds!probably one of the most wanted Healers for instances and raids!Tranquility spell is the best mass healing channeling technique of wow can save you unlimited times if you lose your healing attention!for healer a resto druid can  exp extremely easy thanks to omen of clarity talent which allows you to spam any tech for 0 mana!the good thing is that it has 30% chances to succeed! fairly good chance and good reserve of mp! spam of Wrath+Starfire are your basic skills !

Profits

-20% mp cost over healing techs

+6% healing for all members within 45yds

+200% armor while it tree form (only for you)

+15% healing power

NEVER OOM

Noble® Personal Talent tree of my resto druid: Click Here  (i consider it the best for me)...imo with this spec you ll rarely sit and recover mana.you must have somewhat noob teammates if you have to heal continuously or outdated skills!

Suggested Equipment: Leather or cloth raising Spell power,Spirit,Stamina and some intellect.until 60lvl you will be relying on cloth.on outland you ll find enough leather for casters!

Thanks for watching or reading this guide!

Dedicated to all Druid players and Nitrous System who rolls a Tauren Druid right now

any comment or add or correction will be put by reply or will be asked from TheEnd cuz as a legendary member i CANT edit my own posts!

Noble®

Edit: suffice to say...since this guide comes from my personal safe and protected files list and personal blog it cant be used by any1 nor it can be backed up! even if lose my account here or elsewhere for any reason(as a result of ban,account deletion,account pass loss,hacked account mine or others

this guide may NOT be republished without permission of the respective owner aka Noble®

i did, since what you wrote was a lie

"I hope you realize that you're reply that i quoted will get deleted after  GrisoM ban you. And your topic will be "edited" or "renewed" just to show that someone else has done something on it and yours wasnt perfect"

1st: i'm not gonna ban him

2nd: i'm not gonna edit anything of noble's work, he can do w/e he wants with it since it belongs to him.

3rd: if you are that much butthurted, press the logout button. :-X

Now its a - karma, next time is a perma ban, so next time you want to write a lie, think it twice.

i did, since what you wrote was a lie

"I hope you realize that you're reply that i quoted will get deleted after  GrisoM ban you. And your topic will be "edited" or "renewed" just to show that someone else has done something on it and yours wasnt perfect"

1st: i'm not gonna ban him

2nd: i'm not gonna edit anything of noble's work, he can do w/e he wants with it since it belongs to him.

3rd: if you are that much butthurted, press the logout button. :-X

Now its a - karma, next time is a perma ban, so next time you want to write a lie, think it twice.

Im leaving this topic only because of my respect to Noble. GrisoM your stupidity is way too much already.

I would like to express gratitude to my ex-mate Noble...Thanks man that guide worths...

If i could i would have given you +1 karma for the amazing Work!!

Thanks again....

PS.The best Druid guide! ;)

I would like to express gratitude to my ex-mate Noble...Thanks man that guide worths...

If i could i would have given you +1 karma for the amazing Work!!

Thanks again....

PS.The best Druid guide! ;)

thnx

the bad thing is that since im a legendary(?)(pfff) member i CANT edit my posts and that makes everything i post semi-useless!i ve asked countless times my demotion in order to be able to edit my guide but nothing!

i want to add pvp videos and some more tutorials!

i hate being a legendary member

Read up your guide, it's really nice one for newbies that are starting out a druid.

thnx

the bad thing is that since im a legendary(?)(pfff) member i CANT edit my posts and that makes everything i post semi-useless!i ve asked countless times my demotion in order to be able to edit my guide but nothing!

Lol i didn't knew that legendary members can't edit their posts, that sucks.

thnx

send me PM!

And as always Good Work! Another perfect guide!

We understood it's yours already lol you've written like thousands of time. Anyway the guide is nice but i don't think it gives all needed infromation related to the Druid. ...that's at least , what I think. [it's nice anyway]

We understood it's yours already lol you've written like thousands of time. Anyway the guide is nice but i don't think it gives all needed infromation related to the Druid. ...that's at least , what I think. [it's nice anyway]

mega complete guide will come for the warlocks(not in the mood to make guides for other classes-not interested in sharing that much as legend)

my point is to let ppl get started with the guides i make! game styles vary.whats the point of telling ppl which skills or magic should they use?some ppl may like using rejuvenation some other may prefer use lifebloom for healing!about credits.you know how many ppl like to leech and present things as their own :) i use a very special and eccentric way of writing and i understand that a guide posted elsewhere without credits is my own!

Read up your guide, it's really nice one for newbies that are starting out a druid.Lol i didn't knew that legendary members can't edit their posts, that sucks.

they cant! many times the legendary members are treated like failed members...in the fear that when someone is demoted might delete(via edit) every share-guide-exploit etc the edit option is NOT available for them! legendary members are somewhat only an honorable(?) position for their offer(?) in here!not feeling too well though being grey!

send me PM!

And as always Good Work! Another perfect guide!

thanks! i ll pm you everytime :D

That's the spirit :P

i also hated being an legendary member cause i thought(and still think) it was an excuse...

The people that knew that i was a valuable member still know it...that's what i want,nothing more nothing less,everything else is just words and colours!

That's the spirit :P

i also hated being an legendary member cause i thought(and still think) it was an excuse...

The people that knew that i was a valuable member still know it...that's what i want,nothing more nothing less,everything else is just words and colours!

i feel exactly the same way :P

PS: i lost my award too! ^^ that was fun...

i feel exactly the same way :P

PS: i lost my award too! ^^ that was fun...

the condom way... :P if catch my meaning! :P