[WTS] ~ Arena Engine ~

hey guys.

I want to sell the code of my Automatic Arena Engine.

Every player can register/unregister with an NPC.

Every 15 sec the engine choose the players from the waiting list and teleport them to the underground colisseum (now its up to 4 match at the same time but its expandable). They have some time to buff and then the gates opens and the fight begins. The winner gets award and teleport them back to the place where they came from.

The engine detects if your enemy is disconected and interrupt the match. You can also set a match time, after it runs out the match ends with a tie.

You can config the award, the ammount of it, min/max lvl, length of the match and etc.

The engine is written for L2J Epilogue. If you have some idea and I'm able to do it I can make changes in the engine for you.

Price: contact me on msn and make an offer

Payment method: PayPal, Moneybookers, paysafecard

Contact me if you interested: rizel7@hotmail.com

Now the engine can handle 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 arenas but i can make any vs any on request!

i think we can set a price whats good for both of us if you really interested. i only started to sell codes a few days ago so I dont really know how much it worth for the customers. if anyone interested but think the price is too high add me on msn and we talk about it.

Yep i talked with him on msn and its an awesome man too. Next days im gonna buy this from him.

This is working like on Infinitel2 which is an aweseome server as events!

GL

PS:Rizel do you have any plan for 2v2, Last Man Standing etc from Infinitel2 too?:D

Yep i talked with him on msn and its an awesome man too. Next days im gonna buy this from him.

This is working like on Infinitel2 which is an aweseome server as events!

GL

PS:Rizel do you have any plan for 2v2, Last Man Standing etc from Infinitel2 too?:D

we work together we have many ideas its a time matter only

ye me too i dont have imagine xD

for example you can make only pvp events?

or something new?

for example hide and seek?(i know its shared,just example)

i guess i can. i want to make the 2v2 event next but after that i want to make something unique. but i also want to know what the players need so i make events like that.anyway you can also ask other things not just events.