How To Move Augmented Weaps

its a bug/trick, sure, but it is -kinda- useless unlless you can not trade life-stones or something in ur server (and u need to make ur mage wep augmented, but mage does not have stones)

yes i know ;p i will search if i can trade augment weapons after augmentation if i will find smthg i will post it !

So... first u trade the char u want to trade the weapon... next u put the weapon on trade...after u go to pushkin with the trade open and augment the weapon after trade it and augment is in other char =] ! tested.. l2mafia.gr

Regards LeGenD

LaMafia only work thats bugs, its almost failed server.

It's useless, if I understand correctly, you first put NON-augnamented weapon to the trade, then you augnament it, and press the ok button on the trade... Is that correct? I mean it's useless 'cause you only want to trade a weapon, and you must use your extra LS and gamestones just for other to have augnamented gun with rondom augnament(mabe you are lucky and augnament is empower 10lv on AM,- mabe not)? xD

Anyway I tryed it and it's not working, the trade window disappear after augnamentation.