[REVIEW][APB: ALL POINTS BULLETIN][PC]

Stάzy

nice review i was thinking about giving this a try, casue there arnt many mmo's out that capture my attention anymore, but this is one of em.

Ha. I must say, I was hoping for a better game on release. What a joke. The only reason I bought this game was because my friends bought it and they said the beta was amazing and fun. First of all, I didn't even want to buy the game because I knew it was garbage; then, my friends would probably stop playing in the middle of July.

Well guess what, my friends have already stop playing because there is absolutely nothing to do in this game except play Barbie doll and do repetitive missions with opposition having a higher rank/weapons. Hold on, the argument to that is "well, I can still kill people that are high rank, you just suck at this game, i love it". Shut up seriously. I have a weapon with no attachments as I can't because I'm not high rank versus someone else with the same weapon with 3 attachments; we are both standing in front of each other firing at the same time, I die. That is skill? He/she clearly had an advantage over me only because the person had a higher rank and weapon attachments.

On top of this, you can easily make money. All you have to do is go AFK in customization. You wake up next morning and you have a bunch of money and a high rank. That is pretty dumb if you ask me. Skill? There is hardly any skill in this game. You win if you have the bigger boot.

Oh, you have to pay monthly for this crap? Or $7 for 20 hours of play time? You got to be kidding me! It needs to be free to play. It is not even a true MMO, 80 players in an instance. Not an MMO. Go argue it's an MMO because social district has a bunch of people. Social district is the most boring place on earth. You see a bunch of four chan idiots dressing like tranny tuts and hoodlums all over the place. Haha, somewhat amusing. Not my game though. I look for gameplay in a game, not Barbie doll.

The best part about this thread, I can't wait to see the replies of all you ignorant elite Steam users "oh my godd, you stupid newb, you don't know anything about video games and APB, you idiot, the game is fun", blah, blah, blah. Quit defending this game because it is a steaming pile of garbage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i didn't bought the game. From what i saw at the movies i liked a lot and since i'm a bit tired of l2 i will try it on a private server.

yes, private servers are being built atm

i didn't bought the game. From what i saw at the movies i liked a lot and since i'm a bit tired of l2 i will try it on a private server.

yes, private servers are being built atm

another great game getting ruined cool.

another great game getting ruined cool.

why you think it will be ruined?

Private servers exist to people who don't want to pay to play a game...i know it will have LOTS of bugs but i believe they (private servers devs) will give their best lol.

why you think it will be ruined?

Private servers exist to people who don't want to pay to play a game...i know it will have LOTS of bugs but i believe they (private servers devs) will give their best lol.

not really it ruins the game if u wanna play something pay for it and support it.

not really it ruins the game if u wanna play something pay for it and support it.

so, from what i remember you played the new l2lolapse and you will ruin the game because you don't support the official one?

it's an equal thing.

so, from what i remember you played the new l2lolapse and you will ruin the game because you don't support the official one?

it's an equal thing.

lineage is already ruined and dead so ye i play private but aion/tera/gw2 no WAY.

Ha. I must say, I was hoping for a better game on release. What a joke. The only reason I bought this game was because my friends bought it and they said the beta was amazing and fun. First of all, I didn't even want to buy the game because I knew it was garbage; then, my friends would probably stop playing in the middle of July.

Well guess what, my friends have already stop playing because there is absolutely nothing to do in this game except play Barbie doll and do repetitive missions with opposition having a higher rank/weapons. Hold on, the argument to that is "well, I can still kill people that are high rank, you just suck at this game, i love it". Shut up seriously. I have a weapon with no attachments as I can't because I'm not high rank versus someone else with the same weapon with 3 attachments; we are both standing in front of each other firing at the same time, I die. That is skill? He/she clearly had an advantage over me only because the person had a higher rank and weapon attachments.

On top of this, you can easily make money. All you have to do is go AFK in customization. You wake up next morning and you have a bunch of money and a high rank. That is pretty dumb if you ask me. Skill? There is hardly any skill in this game. You win if you have the bigger boot.

Oh, you have to pay monthly for this crap? Or $7 for 20 hours of play time? You got to be kidding me! It needs to be free to play. It is not even a true MMO, 80 players in an instance. Not an MMO. Go argue it's an MMO because social district has a bunch of people. Social district is the most boring place on earth. You see a bunch of four chan idiots dressing like tranny tuts and hoodlums all over the place. Haha, somewhat amusing. Not my game though. I look for gameplay in a game, not Barbie doll.

The best part about this thread, I can't wait to see the replies of all you ignorant elite Steam users "oh my godd, you stupid newb, you don't know anything about video games and APB, you idiot, the game is fun", blah, blah, blah. Quit defending this game because it is a steaming pile of garbage.

You're saying that this game is boring because you can't kill anyone? I don't really think so since when you go for a bounty you can open a panel and see what weapons they have and how many are they so you will accept or decline the bounty. I started from 0 and i found it really easy to get a weapon with an attachment, a really nice car ( not the shitty wagon you start with) and i spent a lot of money in clothes, character costumization which i believe is the best part of the game since you can customize almost everything.