Rpg-Club IG+OOG Walker =July 2010= Win7/WinXp

killik

well u can try to verify it trough localhost

I dont think wpf can do that... But anyway thats what the proxy was doing all along from the begining... Redirecting the requests to localhost so it would pass throw wpf so it could be patched / changed.

EDIT: Here it is, hoo well :)

Refer to this post! It confirms what i was thinking.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=180029.0

EDIT2: No need for a new localhost verify server, the walker verify server for door 6010 is back online and on the web. Happy botting :)

yeah.

thanks killik, i found out how to change the IP and it works.

but bot is now not targeting and attacking. i can see buffs, skills, mobs/npcs on the map - but i can't make it kill mobs ;/

the same here..

Any idea will this work for incoming x15 server?

Anyway great topic and everyone is very helpfull in here, i hope if people get some info about working walker on new x15 that it will be in this topic update with how to make it work.

+1 from me

I think x15 server will have the same antibot protection than theonline.ru actually because theonline.ru have the same files than rpg club and had the same antibot protection.

I think they changed the packet so we will just need to change the script but they added another protection that block l2c/l2r too and I have no idea how to bypass it.

I get a very wierd error when i open wpf663.. i was botting ok till yesterday and then today i open proxifier, forward and when i try to pen the wpf663 file i get an error in which the path of the file is written and some random letters :/

Idem , but in x5 i can target all , in x15 ( new test server ) i cant , x1000 cant , only can botting in x5 , any1 know why???

You need to add the server in WPF

IP :178.162.141.22 Port :80 and don't forget to add the script rpg_script.fsc

Then it should work but I don't think it will stay like this when the server will go live.